Exclamation Board Moderation
    Board Moderation!
    Board moderators' decisions (including, but not limited to: editing, moving, deleting of single posts or entire threads) are final. You will accept this. Also, you will not re-edit a message that has already been edited by a moderator or the administrator out of defiance of the original edit. Starting discussing such a decision on the board, will get you either a ban-warning or banned (in our sole discretion). If you feel that you have be treated wrongly, please contact us via this form and we will look into it and review the situation and any/all circumstances. During the review period we may disable your access to the board and/or close the appropriate thread. Any creation of new aliases on the board by an offender / suspended or banned will immediately result in full denial of review and a full IP ban.
    "Board moderators' decisions (including, but not limited to: editing, moving, deleting of single posts or entire threads) are final."

This is a rule that we as ABW members have to agee to if we want to continue to be an ABW member, even if we don't like some of the actions that some moderators take in order to moderate a new questionable member, a member that is going on the wrong way, or just to make some other ABW member dreams come true.

"You will accept this. Also, you will not re-edit a message that has already been edited by a moderator or the administrator out of defiance of the original edit. Starting discussing such a decision on the board"

We should always obey that rule and never discuss that decision on ABW, unless we want to risk a ban-warning or just get banned from the ABW board.

"If you feel that you have be treated wrongly, please contact us via this form and we will look into it and review the situation and any/all circumstances."

Are you f**k*** crazy?

If You know that you F**k-Up, maybe you may want to contact anyone and apologize to anybody or at least explain your case.

But when you're smart enough, you will take your time and wait a reasonable time to see the outcome of that stupid action, even if you never complain about it. (btw, I banned myself for 7 days from posting, but I can see that... (never mind)...

But I believe that if any (f) popular moderator F**k-it--Up, you may, or not, be able to make your case.

So, as long as you agree with the Board Moderation rules, you will have no problems on ABW.

Sal.

Btw, off topic, but related:

A few months ago I joined a merchant that have some dreamcatchers on the data feed, but I didn't knew what a real dream catcher was, until on June 13th, 2006, I saw the movie.

ABW Ambassador
    If You know that you F**k-Up, maybe you may want to contact anyone and apologize to anybody or at least explain your case.
    Well, there are people who f*ck up on boards, get defiant and insist that they didn't - they really think they're right, even if it's clear as glass in the rules NOT to do what they went ahead and did.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Well, there are people who f*ck up on boards, get defiant and insist that they didn't - they really think they're right,
    Or that just say some crap in order to get their posting rights back--to get another chance to troll!

There's a Reason for each and every one of the rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Btw, off topic, but related:

A few months ago I joined a merchant that have some dreamcatchers on the data feed, but I didn't knew what a real dream catcher was, until on June 13th, 2006, I saw the movie.
    Good movie. You can't really go too wrong with Stephen King.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread