Question How do I contact performics?
    I've email performics at affiliate[at]peformics.com and info[at]performics.com a week ago and I haven't received a reply yet I want to reapply to some affiliate programs.Does any know they're contact number?

Quote Originally Posted by myisha
    I've email performics at affiliate[at]peformics.com and info[at]performics.com a week ago and I haven't received a reply yet I want to reapply to some affiliate programs.Does any know they're contact number?
    You can email performics team and ask them to reapply for you. I did last time and did get rejected again. Said that my site was not significantly improved.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Look at the Sticky at the top of the performis forum that says " 1/25 - From Performics:"

it's all their contact info

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Of course listing email addresses for performics affiliate managers is one thing...

getting them to respond is another.

Just filed a BBB complaint (Sears) just to get a response.

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't been trying to contact them via email about programs support one month ago, nobody response. Since it was not a big deal so I decided not to bother them anymore. Until last week, I found out that I haven't received any commission payment for May and June. So I sent them another email asking about the payement, so far still got no answers from them. It took me a while and found their telephone number, thank god, the operater PICKED up the phone and transfered me to at least FOUR people who work at the affiliate team. Guess what? All I got from those FOUR people are answer machines!!! It is Tuesday central time 2:30 PM. Where are the AFFILIATE TEAM when we actually need them??? Is this some kind of "hide & seek" joke???

Perfromics is a new aff network I recently joined as CJ backup. Honstly saying, after going throught all these, I don't know if I should truth them.

They finally got back to me after contact by email again. They reapplied to the programs I wanted. It's been awhile I've get accepted to some, and most are still waiting to be aproved 2 weeks later.

ABW Ambassador
    After calling them about 10 times, I finally got to talk to some real person instead of answer machines. Still don't know when will I get the pay of my May and June commission. The rep said she will check tomorrow.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread