How do i know when a payment was sent?
    Hi friends,

I have joined Commision Junction on April 16th. Now i have $53 in current balance. How do i know when a payment was sent? I heard in this forum someone saying "payment status" option is waste. Not so good and not up to date. So I guess its not good to believe in it.

As my sign up is on April 16th, i dont know how long should i want to wait for my first cheque! Can anyone here please tell me, when will i get my cheque? And how do i know when a payment was sent? Please reply me friends. I am waiting for your replies.

Kate.

Internet Cowboy
    You need to call CJ and ask these questions. Nobody here works for CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    You need to call CJ and ask these questions. Nobody here works for CJ.

Uncle Scooter must be so kind to answer me. I dont know a person like you is so rude. If i can call up CJ, i may not need your advice. I need to know what other guys opinion on it. If your not willing to answer me, i suggest atleast, not to stick your nose in my issue.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mariakate3
    Uncle Scooter must be so kind to answer me. I dont know a person like you is so rude. If i can call up CJ, i may not need your advice. I need to know what other guys opinion on it. If your not willing to answer me, i suggest atleast, not to stick your nose in my issue.

mariakate3
    That first rock is always an ice breaker.

Seems to me that you received and honest answer. You post publicly and it is now everyones business.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

15 years and counting
    You'll know your payment was sent if your report looks like that:

Current Balance (June, 2006)
    Beginning Balance $00.00 USD
    Commissions $53.75 USD
    Fees $0.00 USD
    PUBLISHERS PAYMENT ($53.55) USD
    Total $00.00 USD

But it's not the case if I look at this thread:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=74847

Internet Cowboy
    You have started thread after thread about the same thing. Nobody here can tell you why CJ did not pay you.

You have started thread after thread about the same thing. Nobody here can tell you why CJ did not pay you.

I can understand. I got an advice from a friend here not to spam the board, and i stopped doing that. It is not deliberate. Hope you understand.

Internet Cowboy
    It's all good. We are really here to help you

It's all good. We are really here to help you

Was not expecting this from you. Your sounding good now. Glad. I just spoke about you opposite to a friend from this forum at yahoo IM. I hope now it was wrong may be as you are good now to me it seems. Anywayz, nice fed up with you and becoming friends later. Happy.

Kate

Actually he was sounding good before.
    You just didnt like the answer or didn't understand he was giving advice so decided to bad mouth him.
    When you aren't fluent with the language I would suggest not taking offence till you understand whats being said.

Quote Originally Posted by bintaz
    Actually he was sounding good before.
    You just didnt like the answer or didn't understand he was giving advice so decided to bad mouth him.
    When you aren't fluent with the language I would suggest not taking offence till you understand whats being said.
    Well, to make you clear, i do know, When language is not clear what is said is not what is meant. When what is said is not what is meant, then what ought to be done remains undone.

I can understand the language, and all i need to mention was, if i can call up CJ and ask them, whats the use of having forum here?

Kate

A forum is for people who are "kind" enough to asnwer you. No one here is entitled, or obliged to have to answer anyone if they choose to do so.

If someone is helping you, understand that that in and of itself is a gesture of kindness.

When you need technical information, or billing information in this case, you should call CJ. How would most people here know if your payment is withheld, being checked for quality, etc, etc.

No one here has any information related to anyone elses account. My check was sent out yesterday. For all I know, Joe Blow's check might be sent tomorrow. Anyone answering you is giving you a "best guess" scenario, b/c that's all it is: a guess.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBusiness
    A forum is for people who are "kind" enough to asnwer you. No one here is entitled, or obliged to have to answer anyone if they choose to do so.

If someone is helping you, understand that that in and of itself is a gesture of kindness.

When you need technical information, or billing information in this case, you should call CJ. How would most people here know if your payment is withheld, being checked for quality, etc, etc.

No one here has any information related to anyone elses account. My check was sent out yesterday. For all I know, Joe Blow's check might be sent tomorrow. Anyone answering you is giving you a "best guess" scenario, b/c that's all it is: a guess.

Moneybusiness,

You all got me wrong i guess. I am not asking anyone here to post me the exact info. All i am saying is just share all your CJ experience with me. That would convince me really. I will get all these only in forums like here and people like you. I know you all kind enough... So no probs for me.... Take care.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread