Affiliate Manager
    Food Network Affiliate Program Changes
    Hello Everyone,

A quick heads up regarding the Food Network program on Linkshare. The following email was sent out to our affiliates:

Dear Affiliates,

Thank you for growing and investing in our affiliate program. It is an exciting time to be a Food Network affiliate. With programming in nearly 90 million homes and household names like Rachael Ray and Emeril, the program is poised to be one of your most successful relationships.

In order to maintain a strong relationship with affiliates and attend to needs in our current business environment, we will be transferring ownership of our affiliate program from Shop at Home Network to Food Network proper effective immediately.

What this means for you:

Links will not change. In fact, new collateral and affiliate-only offers will be provided to increase your commissions.

Affiliate support and communications will no longer be handled by Gregg Holtsclaw at Shop At Home TV. Instead, your new contact will be Limor Elkayam. Her contact info is:
    lelkayam@foodnetwork.com
    212-401-5315

May commission payments were handled by Shop At Home TV, and will be the final payments processed by Shop At Home TV. June payments, as well as all future payments, will be processed by Food Network.

On a personal note, it has been wonderful to work with such talented and dedicated professionals while the Food Network program was with Shop at Home Network. I wish everyone much success with your future endeavors.

Regards,

Gregg Holtsclaw
    Web Affiliate Manager
    Shop at Home TV / Food Network

For those that don't know, this basically happened because Shop at Home and ShopAtHome.TV changed hands today in a sudden buy out that SAVED the company from going under.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?p=577698
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

So I was searching for some products today and ended up at foodnetwork.com, which has some products that will go well with my site.

I couldn't find any information on their site about an affiliate program, so I searched the Internet and this thread was the number one listing. Only, I went to Linkshare and could not find a program for them.

Anybody know what happened to it?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Their affiliate program was closed at least a year ago, maybe longer.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I was afraid of that. I was hopeful because I found a link to them from another site and thought maybe there was some affiliate relationship there.

Thank you for responding. Now I can give up the search for a non-existent program.

Further digging shows that they are "powered by Cooking.com" and the items in their store are identical to cooking.com but without an affiliate program.
    Last edited by Tracy; May 14th, 2009 at 06:45 PM.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread