Pending Offers that you can't accept
    I've got a few of them - showing up in the pending offers report, and there's an email from the mercant saying they have a new offer, but there is no mention of the new offer in the Advertiser Detail, and nothing to accept.

I have never seen this before, and I guess the new enhancements have messed with how this usually works...

Rob.

I've got 3 offers pending my approval, and whenever I click on them, the only option I get is to expire them. Definate bug here
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

CJ is having preJavaScript implimentation jitters.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Possible solution
    I've been seeing the same thing over the last couple days. If you have a pending offer, don't go into Advertiser Detail; instead you should be able to accept it right in the Pending Offers area (Home -> under Quick Tasks -> Review xx offer(s) pending your approval) by checking the box next to the offer and clicking the Accept button. The way I'd been accepting pending offers in the past was to go into Advertiser Detail where the pending offer showed up under the Active terms, but this seems to be broken right now. There's no pending offer shown in there.

In fact, not only pending offers but also pending applications are not displaying correctly in Advertiser Detail. Instead of showing as Pending in light green text, I'm seeing a blank space where Pending used to be and a button for "Apply To Program" which shouldn't be there. Hitting this button if I've already applied will either come up with an error, or it will do nothing except re-showing "This advertiser accepts publishers manually..." etc and returning to the same screwed up state it was in before. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.

I noticed that too. One day I could see the offer and the next day I couldn't. I just accepted the offer (by clicking the box next to it and clicking accept) and the terms I had seen the previous day were then in effect after I accepted.

ABW Ambassador
    [QUOTE=spacedog]If you have a pending offer, don't go into Advertiser Detail; instead you should be able to accept it right in the Pending Offers area (Home -> under Quick Tasks -> Review xx offer(s) pending your approval) by checking the box next to the offer and clicking the Accept button.QUOTE]

ABW totally rocks! I was coming here to post about this, and I really appreciate finding a solution to the problem!

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    I don't know why, but that way has not worked for me for a long time, no matter which programs I check-box, I get "No Program Terms were selected" so the details page was the only way for me.
    Fer(nando) - US & EU Marketing

Hey guys.

Today I noticed that the pending offer is working as before.

After 2,5 weeks apparently finally CJ decided to fix this thing and make it work like the old style (show the current and new terms at the same page).

If you accept the new terms, does that mean your relationship is considered new?
    (Meaning now you would only have the option of Javascript links and not the legacy ones)

Even if you join a program you've never been a part of today, you'll still have access to legacy links (for the time being).

Pending offers issues
    I have been in contact with CJ support about the fact that pending offers page allows you only to expire the current merchant, there is no new offer showing. But, of course, you can't expire a merchant that has a new offer pending to you, so it's a broken area. No way to see the new offer, no way to expire the merchant to see the new offer....

This has been going on for more than two weeks. Every couple of days CJ support emails me and let's me know that they are still working on the problem. But still no solution.

The good news is that this problem only affects advertisers that you have been accepted by, you can still join new merchant programs.

But, not being able to accept any new offers is costing me money daily.

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    datingb2b:

You're not able to accept any new "pending offers" from existing merchants you previously had been accepted by? I believe you should be able to do this. At least it worked for me last time I had to accept an offer a little over a week ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by spacedog
    I've been seeing the same thing over the last couple days. If you have a pending offer, don't go into Advertiser Detail; instead you should be able to accept it right in the Pending Offers area (Home -> under Quick Tasks -> Review xx offer(s) pending your approval) by checking the box next to the offer and clicking the Accept button. The way I'd been accepting pending offers in the past was to go into Advertiser Detail where the pending offer showed up under the Active terms, but this seems to be broken right now.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread