Lightbulb Something To Share With You About Cj My Friends!!!!!!!!!
    here are the status of commissions on CJ, my status is already on closed commission! that is mean that i am getting paid 100% sure, just give me some hope guyyyyyyyys!!!!

Status

New

This is a new commissionable action (sale, lead, etc.). Advertisers may correct a new commission as many times as they wish before it becomes Locked. Commissions are normally locked after the 10th of the month, unless the advertiser extends the commission.

Advertisers review commissions in their Commission reports (Run Reports tab). They may extend or correct the commission.

Extended

An advertiser may extend a commission until the next locking date in order to provide themselves more time to review the action. An advertiser may also un-extend an Extended commission (return the commission’s status to New), if they no longer wish to move the commission to the next month’s locking process. An advertiser may only extend a commission for one month beyond its normal locking date. Within that time frame, however, they may extend and un-extend it as many times as they wish.

Advertisers review commissions in their Commission reports (Run Reports tab). They may correct the commission or return the commission to the New status.

After the 10th of each month, all commissions in the New status with an event date in the prior month (including those that were in the Extended status from a previous month) become locked for processing. Commission Junction reviews all Locked commissions before they are Closed. At this point, advertisers may longer correct or extend the commission.

Commission Junction reviews the commission and may make corrections during the review process.

Closed

After Commission Junction reviews the Locked commission and approves the commission for payment, the commission status switches from Locked to Closed.

No further action is required. Closed commissions are processed into payment transactions and included in the next check to publishers.

I'm really having a hard time understanding what the heck you are trying to communicate. And enough with the "!!!!!!!!!"

HINT: There is a handy search feature here at ABW where if you can find answers to most of your questions. Please try that first before overloading the forum with your questionable posts.

Just some friendly advice.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

See - all of that worrying, posting, and the numerous exclamation points weren't needed after all.

I know CJ has been quirky in the past, but I've never had them "not" pay me before. They're still a business, and must (fortunately) follow the rules of business sometimes.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

thanx
    thank you for the advice

ABW Ambassador
    BTW, I can't even read that text in the different colors.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    wristmart, at first I found your post really annoying, but then I started smiling because I remembered how excited I was in the early days of affiliate marketing, when I first started earning some money.

So congratulations, take a deep breath, and please don't go crazy with the font colors any more. My old eyes can't take it!

hi
    hi, thank you for your kindness, but the thing is that is not my first sale, they owe me over 15thousand dollars for this month, and it is not easy to take it easy, isn't? thx again buddy

ABW Ambassador
    I have read Haiko's warning about your recent posts. That was #1

This is BAN WARNING #2

There is no #3

STOP IT

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread