Exclamation Network Quality Department
    Say if for june i have $50 commisions closed and not paid. For the july month i have, say $60 which has not been approved by Network Quality department and warned me to correct my programs. And they terminated my account at last.

When this will be the case, do they send check for those $50 closed commisions they had approved for the june month in august or later? or this $50 too will be washed out?

P.S: This is just a doubt arise in me and i thought like this because i havent paid this month. So i need to know about this. There is nothing to mean it.

Please be kind enough to reply me.

Kate

My account was Flaged by Network Quality Team as suspect fraud. I had to call them many times, and received heavy telephone bill for international calls. But after talking to them many times the issue was solved, the problem was at their end.

What I mean to say to you is that, you actually need to talk to CJ if you have any issues with Network Quality team. No one can assist you here.

Internet Cowboy
    Enough already Kate!! Give it a rest!!!!!!!! You have done nothing since you started posting here but ask the same DAMN question over and over and over.

Give us a break and deal with CJ with your problems. You are obviously doing something against the rules, so don't make us all suffer for it too!

Yes, Kate, give it a rest. Stop posting the same thing over and over. It is rude and inconsiderate. We've tried to be helpful to you, but you don't seem to understand we cannot help you. You need to contact CJ yourself and ask them why they are hold your payment and when they will send it. It is your account with CJ and only they can tell you what to expect.

I know it is very frustrating in the beginning. We've all been there. Sounds like you are having a more dificult time than some of us. Hope you get it resolved, but you really need to work with CJ on this, we've done all we can here.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by nabeelk
    My account was Flaged by Network Quality Team as suspect fraud. I had to call them many times, and received heavy telephone bill for international calls.
    Skype is offering free VOIP calls to the USA till the end of the year.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Kate ,
    if you have a payment question, Just call CJ with your issue and ask why your account was terminated . If you did something against CJ T&C's you need to contact cj not us and please stop spamming this board.

just a comment
    hi kate
    i don't understand what is the problem with these people, whenever you post an ad, they start blaming you, what is your problems guys! let everybody talks as he wants, he is free to ask questions, so please give Kate a rest,
    thank you

Wristmart,

If you go and read Kate's previous posts carefully (like seeing Kate is a she, not a he), she just keeps asking the same questions over and over. For those who do not know forum etiquette, that is rude and inconsiderate of others. People have been trying to help, but she seems to ignore their help and keeps asking the same questions. See you are new too, so maybe you don't know how things work. Someone has even told her how to save the phone calls.

Kate, CJ also has a wonder support ticket system under the CONTACT US feature and is very good about getting back to folks within 72 business hours. Give that a try too.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread