ABW Ambassador
    Thumbs down Bulk Linking No Longer an Option?
    Well I'm very mad about what I have just noticed. I recently joined hundreds of merchants to add to my coupon site and I went to add the links like I would normally do and found I can no longer use the bulk link tool if I want normal links and have to grab each one individually.

I have sent the following email to CJ about this and I expect them to fix this ASAP:

Hi, I recently joined up with several hundred merchants and I need to grab all the text links in bulk on one page for each merchant for my coupon site but I can't see how I can do this anymore unless I get each one - one-at-a-time? Some merchants can have 50 or more links that I need to grab quickly but this looks to be impossible now? There is no way am I ever using Javascript links and I hope this is just a temporary thing otherwise this is completely useless and a major disaster for my business and that means you, me and the merchants all miss out on cash sales. Please sort this out as I can't believe this is happening and whoever made this incredibly stupid decision in your company is obviously very misinformed. I expect to hear some good news shortly which will enable me to carry on and use your system how it was before this disaster.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Talking
    Thats so CJ can do their

-Do you want legacy links
    -Do you REALLY want legacy links? gig

hint to merchants:
    feel free to email me your html links in bulk (to bypass this silly system)

ack! that wont work either....
    Last edited by simcat; June 24th, 2006 at 12:26 AM. Reason: added

ABW Ambassador
    I can't understand what the heck is wrong with them??? have they gone mad or something? this is crazy but this is really serious now as this is jeopardizing my income and livelihood, someone better do something about this ASAP
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

If they make it hard enough to generate HTML links, then they can say, hey we put them both out there for affiliates and affiliates chose JavaScript.

ABW Ambassador
    yes I understand what your saying Super, the thing is that they promised us that it would not affect us until 2007.

Not been able to add bulk legacy links like I used to has affected me BIG TIME. I'm waiting CJ and please fix this mess up.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread