Office Depot
    Is anyone having problems with Office Depot still? I have negative commissions from May and have emailed LS/OD about 4 times about it. Every time, they tell me that there was some kind of "bug" and it should be fixed soon. But it has been over a month since I first reported it. Essentially, it looks like I am getting docked for purchases that I was never credited for to begin with. Is this really a system-wide problem or are they just not investigating the problem with my sales?

They found the problem, it was an Office Depot issue. it has been fixed, i noticed my data was correct starting a few weeks ago. They are working on correcting and paying affiliates any money they are due.

Dang. Mine is still showing up wrong. I had very few sales through them, so I am still showing a negative commission for last month. Oh, well. It would not have been much of a commission anyway. Hopefully it is just fixed going forward. I won't fret over $10-20. But I don't want to keep up the links and promote them if it isn't fixed now.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    Dang. Mine is still showing up wrong. I had very few sales through them, so I am still showing a negative commission for last month. Oh, well. It would not have been much of a commission anyway. Hopefully it is just fixed going forward. I won't fret over $10-20. But I don't want to keep up the links and promote them if it isn't fixed now.
    Let me know your URL and I will get my account manager to help hunt down the a.c manager at office depot.
    either PM me or email me

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread