Ideal Revenue recruiting e-mail...
    Just got an e-mail Ideal Revenue . com that is now apparently recruiting affiliates for their network (asked me to have RL join them as an affiliate)... New networks just keep springing up...

G.

Yeah, Ok another DT based CPA, so what?
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Just got an e-mail Ideal Revenue . com that is now apparently recruiting affiliates for their network (asked me to have RL join them as an affiliate)... New networks just keep springing up...

G.

We offer to many people a very good collaboration. This is truth. If something is not good for you please write to PM. If someone is interested in it please email me to PM and I will provide more details

Thank you...

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Ideal... perhaps not.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Ideal... perhaps not.
    Nothing is either ideal or perfect in this world. Try working with us and then say what you think...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    What is the going charge to be a CPA template network? Domain fee and a free template web site hosted by DirectTrack. Learn to left justify the template text and provide both prospective affiliates and merchants your companies complete DNA. Be nice to see the networks merchants and payouts, but I can assume they're any shanky merchnat who allows smoke and mirrors traffic and BHO's, with an AM who can breathe.
    Last edited by ecomcity; June 27th, 2006 at 01:19 PM.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    What is the going charge to be a CPS template network? Domain fee and a free template web site hosted by DirectTrack. Learn to left justify the template text and provide both prospective affiliates and merchants your companies complete DNA. Be nice to see the networks merchants and payouts, but I can assume they're any shanky merchnat who allows smoke and mirrors traffic and BHO's, with an AM who can breathe.
    Sorry, but this is a second post by you and second time I don't quite get what you wanted to say.

Quote Originally Posted by idealrevenue
    ...I don't quite get what you wanted to say.
    Are you serious?!?!

G.

Try working with us
    No need. Your posts here at ABW, your UPS Store address listed on your site, your lack of experience (launched June 1 2006, not yet listed in siteadvisor.com), your DomainsByProxy hidden registration and more tell me all I need to know.

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Are you serious?!?!

G.

Geno: sorry, I did not get what the user "ecomcity" had said. And, I do get what you were saying. This topic was started by you saying that you have received an e-mail invitation to join an affiliate network idealrevenue.com. Then "ecomcity" came over and said something that I simply did not understand. And something I believe totally irrelevant. That is whay I said "Sorry, but this is a second post by you and second time I don't quite get what you wanted to say. " And yes, I was (and still am) serious about what I said. But Geno it has nothing to do with you!

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    No need. Your posts here at ABW, your UPS Store address listed on your site, your lack of experience (launched June 1 2006, not yet listed in siteadvisor.com), your DomainsByProxy hidden registration and more tell me all I need to know.

Donuts you are personally not welcomed to the network. I can understand about UPS and posts. But what does it have to do with experience?Do you think I don't have experience cutting checks and mailing them to affilaites? Experience buying advertising? Or experienced to train affiliate managers? Or experience with reading the documentation and setting-up scripts? Or experience in starting and growing a company? Just a few years ago Direct Track and other today's affilaite network giants were just small companies. I am experienced at making money and managing companies. And, on top of that -- I'm even experienced enough not to get mad at people like you. Thanks again

Donuts you are personally not welcomed to the network.
    Well at least you are a very funny person.

I'm even experienced enough not to get mad at people like you.
    And you're smart enough to keep the details of your alleged experience very, very private from me. Hide so you can't be exposed. That is something you definitely have learned through experience.

Affiliates beware.

IdealRevenue.

It's not a matter of your qualifications, but more of your lack of transparency. Little things, like PO Box mailing addresses and private domain registrations, give potential affiliates the feeling that you are trying to hide something. You may not be, but it would appear that way.....
    [SIZE=2]John Dalton[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Director of Business Development,[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][URL=http://www.leadflash.com][COLOR=Orange]LeadFlash.com[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][I]It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end[/I][/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    2 other sites on same ip.

Thomas & Lloyd Marketing Inc.
    #284 - 6789 Terminal Ave
    Vancouver, British Columbia V5L 3I5
    Canada

Another site of theirs
    http://www.afmrs.com/
    Has been "Hacked by slava"

But don't worry, trust these guys with your soc, your personal info - even if they won't trust you with their information. Why not, what could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Why not, what could possibly go wrong?
    Sparr, the Burnaby hack, might whip out his ripe Black Forest box and turn you into spam?

:-)

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread