CJ Merchants - Please post CJ tracking issues
    Dear Merchants

Would you please share any feedback that you may have received from CJ regarding tracking issues. I am not asking for a word for word "quote" because that might be against the CJ law. But if you could at least indicate that CJ has recognized some tracking issues, I am sure many of us would be most appreciative. Here is my "Thanks" in advance... I read in another thread where savings.com has recieved a notice.

I had zero sales yesterday and peanuts the day before. Very unusual for me. In fact, it was the first day this year that I ended up with NO sales.
    I don't think I am alone. Something stinks and someone is not admitting there is a problem to us affiliates.
    The best things in life are not things at all...

In all fairness, almost every time I've seen tracking problems (on any network) it's been on the merchant's end. When the merchants blame the network, it's seldom true.

Reporting delays, on the other hand, are usually on the network's end.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I suppose "when or if" we see postings here from merchants, we should keep that in mind and conclude that there is a tracking problem. And also, after reconsideration, the key is to try and make both parties aware that we are suspect of tracking issues.
    The other end of this is , is that tracking seems to be an issue just before, during, and just after some network change. And as always, not all affiliates or merchants are effected.. Server to server? Who knows..
    The best things in life are not things at all...

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread