Hi All,

Just thought I'd share this with you. One of my merchants did me real proud...

03/03/2002 1870 $(15108.00) 4.0% $(604.32)...

Imagine my surprise when I checked my account.. WAHOOOOO!!! Then reality hit!

To cut a long story short... as expected, the sale was reversed 24 hours later, darn there goes my new XBOX!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

...but heck it did look real good for a little while there! LOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Must have been one adrenalin rush...
    Crying shame it didn't go through

What the hell kind of merchant sells stuff for $15,000? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (unless it's $15,000 Australian in which case it could be a couple of cans of coke or something) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Of course this is not as big, but I just got a sales commission for 28 bucks through Strawberrynet.com... why do I get this icky feeling that a sale for 280 bucks late at night (actually it is almost 1 AM here in Mobile, AL) will get reversed??? :eek: :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    What the hell kind of merchant sells stuff for $15,000? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (unless it's $15,000 Australian in which case it could be a couple of cans of coke or something) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This would be about US$7500.. I don't know what they charge for coke over there, but I think you might be getting ripped off.

Ah, think positive Big Chuck...
    the good commiss fairy just may have landed on your site

ABW Ambassador
    I had a $400+ shoe sale go through yesterday that I'll be more surprised if it sticks than if it gets reversed.

Reversals that come quickly don't bug me too much (yeah right!) -- it's the ones that come weeks later that are really frustrating.

Elisabeth Archambault

>I just got a sales commission for 28 bucks through Strawberrynet.com

It might well stick. When Strawberrynet reverse (which isn't that often) the amounts are at random. That is, it might be a very small amount or a very large one. Its not like Cyberguys where you can look at the price of a sale and say bye bye.

I

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread