Question pending, locked and closed commission on cj!
    hi there:
    can you help me with this:
    i have my commission as the folowing:
    new: $3,745dollars
    locked: $00.00
    CLOSED: $13,754.53 on the 10th of june: this month,
    does it mean that the closed commission i will get paid for it surely? don't tell me to ask cj customer service because they have never answered me bach on time, or even to my questions, please if anybody here can take some time and explaine me what he thinks about my commissions, by the way i am in france, and i don't know when exactly i will get paid on this month! thanks alot
    thank you,

[SIGH]

As you have said CJ has locked your account due to compliance, there is no way we can tell you when you will get paid. Have you called them? I can't believe they would not tell you when you will get paid and if not, why not.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

http://www.cj.com/quarterly_q405_reporting.jsp

"Note: Once a Locked commission is approved for payment, the status is changed to Closed and the commission relocates from the Pending Commissions to the Current Balance section of the Transaction Reports tab. The publisher will be paid for the commission at this time, and the advertiser's account will have a single transaction created that summarizes all of the closed commissions for each action type with a given publisher. These summarized transactions significantly reduce the total number of transactions in an advertiser's Transaction Report."
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

hi there
    nice to hear from you guys, but really, they have not answered to that questions, when i am getting paid, i have over 13k dollars in closed commission, not locked, i am saying closed, but they didn't answerd me, is that because i am from france? or what exactly! and as i said, it is CLOSED COMMISSION that means that the payment has to be made because it is closed now! not locked, please tell me what you think about the payment, and thx again my friends for your time,
    yours,
    Sara

Mr. Sal... can I get one of those emoticons with the guy banging his head against a wall? I need it again here...

go ahead and bang your head, i don't understand people why they even bother if they don't like a thread, do you have something against me mr????
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by wristmart
    hi there:
    does it mean that the closed commission i will get paid for it surely? don't tell me to ask cj customer service because they have never answered me bach on time, or even to my questions, please if anybody here can take some time and explaine me what he thinks about my commissions, by the way i am in france, and i don't know when exactly i will get paid on this month! thanks alot
    thank you,
    If your making that much money, don't be a cheapskate. Give them a call.

Paris
    ValueClick France
    4 rue du Faubourg Montmartre
    France
    Phone : +33 (0)1 46 51 40 71
    Fax : +33 (0)1 46 51 47 71

OR USA 805-730-8000
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Question
    go ahead and bang your head, i don't understand people why they even bother if they don't like a thread, do you have something against me mr????
    thank you
    some people don't get paid until the required paperwork is submitted. in this country we have to do a W-9 (or something like that). Could your account be missing the [other countries] form of that?

Members of ABW have no clue, no idea, no crystal ball to determine what exact date you'll be receiving your money. We do not have this information.

Estimates are all that people can give you. People receive their checks at different times - this is b/c CJ doesn't send them all off at the same time, and b/c the postal services don't deliver all of their mail at the exact same time.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com

wristmart, it's not the end of the month yet. While other international publishers might have already gotten paid, you're a new publisher.

Refer to this DP posting (thread 29630):
    Locked commissions will, more than likely, roll into the commission balance that will be paid out on or around the 20th of each month (or end of the month for publishers outside the U.S. and Canada). (In some cases an advertiser can still reverse a transaction after it has been locked.) Once a payment has been processed the Balance is reduced accordingly.

In any case, you should really contact CJ. They have a phone number and like another member said, you can use Skype.

wristmart, I understand English is a barrier for you and I assume that's probably why you are hesitate to call. Fear not. I have master the English language. I will offer two hours of my fluent English services for $5,000 USD. 50% upfront. Of course ABW will charge a 30% marketplace fee. Let me know if you are interested.

No performance guarantee.

PS: this is a joke

All joking and seriousness aside, thanks Poopie for that direct number in France. Good find.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

cctran
    hi there:
    well, this massage for mr cctran, i just wanted to tell you that i do speak english better than you because i am a teacher of english buddy, so next time try to make jokes of people like you, because you are ignorante you got me buddy!???
    i speak 5 languages, and i don't like somebody like mr CCTRAN who does only speak A1 lonely language, to talk to me about my skills, just mind your own business my friend, i am here asking questions, not joking, ok? so at least show some kindness,

So what is the right amount of commission that you have made?

June 19th, 2006, 08:55 AM
    hello everybody!!
    my commission junction payment is in closed status, for an amount of 7,525dollars, i need to know if i am getting paid for sure on this amount, again, it is in closed status, not locked, thank you for your help, i really nned an answer today asap, thank you again,
    June 21st, 2006, 07:10 AM
    Hello Everybody!
    I see that cj didn't pay me yet of my closed commissions, it is arount 7,800dollars, is it normal not to pay till now! it is the 21sh of the month, by the way, i am in France, please somebody can help!!! thank you,
    June 22nd, 2006, 03:06 PM
    hi,
    well it seems that nobody is willing to answer the question, that is weired, let me know if you have any news, thank you,
    yours,
    Tim
    June 23rd, 2006, 06:49 PM
    hi,
    hi, thank you for your kindness, but the thing is that is not my first sale, they owe me over 15thousand dollars for this month, and it is not easy to take it easy, isn't? thx again buddy
    Today, 07:36 PM
    hi there:
    thank you,
    Today, 07:53 PM
    nice to hear from you guys, but really, they have not answered to that questions, when i am getting paid, i have over 13k dollars in closed commission, not locked, i am saying closed, but they didn't answerd me, is that because i am from france? or what exactly! and as i said, it is CLOSED COMMISSION that means that the payment has to be made because it is closed now! not locked, please tell me what you think about the payment, and thx again my friends for your time,
    yours,
    Sara
    So then what is the right final amount of dollars?

And,

Are you Tim or Sara?

tim and sara
    hi:
    Tim is my husband, so what difference does it make?
    thank you,

Not maria?

Lightbulb
    hi:
    thank you,
    the only difference is, we like to know who we are addressing.

glad to meet you both.

at this point, only CJ can answer your questions.

We are not CJ. For which we thank the Diety.

First of all wristmart. I was only trying to help you. I spent 20 minutes looking up that old DP thread for your reference. I am a US-based publisher so obviously that international publisher reference was strictly for your benefit. If you would pay attention to the quote I gave you, it stated that closed payments will go out to non US/Canada publishers at the end of the month, and not the 20th for new publishers (ie: YOU).

Second of all, I do not need a "massage". Thank you very much.

Third, mind my own business? I do mind my own business. You posted in a public forum asking for help. After seeing you struggled for the last week or so, I took time out of my busy schedule to help you with the FAQ on First Payments to CJ Publishers. So you posted on a public forum asking for help and when somebody tries to help, you tell them to mind your own business?

Fourth, the only reason why I added some levity to this thread is because your post is borderlining SPAM IMHO. Almost every member of this forum has in one way or another tried to help you this entire week. You rejected most of our suggestions.

Fifth, for what it is worth, I apologize if, for some reason, you felt I was unkind. That was not my intent.

hi there:
    well, this massage for mr cctran, i just wanted to tell you that i do speak english better than you because i am a teacher of english buddy, so next time try to make jokes of people like you, because you are ignorante you got me buddy!???
    i speak 5 languages, and i don't like somebody like mr CCTRAN who does only speak A1 lonely language, to talk to me about my skills, just mind your own business my friend, i am here asking questions, not joking, ok? so at least show some kindness,

cctran
    hi CCTran:
    my appologies as well, but i just wanted an answer for my question that is all, you know when sometimes you don't get the exact answer how it feels like, especially with this month payment,
    take care
    yours

hi:
    thank you,
    I might be wrong, but isn't it against forum rules for two people to be using one name or login at ABW? Mute point, I know, after all this, but I think it is written that way somewhere in the "A1 lonely language" of the Terms of Service.

Ah, there it is, item #2:

Anyone logging in using another's username will be IP banned.
    If you are such an expert on language, perhaps you should read the terms of service again. By both of you using the same username you are at risk of being banned.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    As I remember back to my very first check, I believe it took an extra month. Give them a call if they will not answer your emails.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

hi
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    I might be wrong, but isn't it against forum rules for two people to be using one name or login at ABW? Mute point, I know, after all this, but I think it is written that way somewhere in the "A1 lonely language" of the Terms of Service.

Ah, there it is, item #2:

If you are such an expert on language, perhaps you should read the terms of service again. By both of you using the same username you are at risk of being banned.
    hello! well i didn't have time to read all the terms, and i am a memeber of many forums, so don't worry about explaining me what the forums are about just help yourself first, thank you,

Wristmart, assuming you're really an English teacher, your English/"massage" skills aside, I wouldn't want to be in your class. No offense.

Everytime somebody here tries to help you, you reject their answer.

In that particular case, 7days was trying to help you.

Think of this as a classroom, everytime a student raise their hand to answer the question, you reject them. Eventually they will stop raising their hand.

hello! well i didn't have time to read all the terms, and i am a memeber of many forums, so don't worry about explaining me what the forums are about just help yourself first, thank you,

hello! well i didn't have time to read all the terms
    Well I do, even more to write them, with specific reasons.

and i am a memeber of many forums,
    Congrtulations.

so don't worry about explaining me what the forums are about just help yourself first, thank you,
    Besides being rude to people helping you, I think you need to understand that you've basically gone against ABW's impetus of of helping one another.

Your are one tick away, fly striaght.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Wristmart - I understand that while you may not necessarily have "mastered" the English language, it is NOT a BARRIER to you.

However, if you are going to call CJ, I would suggest using a SPICY dialect. I would be more than happy to offer a two hour tutoring session at no cost to you.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread