Angry Orchard Bank
    Does anyone out there market cards for Orchard Bank. How does it perform?
    After Orchard bank decided to discountinue my relationship with them right
    after I complained about not having any sales and incorrect reporting. I sent a letter to the federal trade commission and some others regarding how they handled this
    situation.

I hope that overall this is not the way the affiliate business works.

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Smile
    I'm not familiar with Orchard Bank however I am familiar with Affiliate Marketing, and no, this is not the norm in how it works. By the way, did you try to contact the Affiliate Manager after they terminated partnership? Perhaps it was an accident... you just never know. Nothing is better than direct 1:1 communication with your AM when a problem arises.

When affiliates inquire with me about reporting, or how to earn more sales, I do my best to work with them for success by identifying possible issues and building strategies to resolve and overcome them.

There are many other affiliate managers who are regular posters here at ABW who do the same. Keep your chin up and don't let one bad experience ruin the entire industry for you. We're like everything else - there's good and bad everywhere you go... sometimes you have to turn over a few rocks before you find a diamond. Keep looking - there are a ton of great programs in this business and a wealth of opportunity.

Best of luck,

Thank you for your reply I really appreciate you replying to me because it has made me feel
    better.

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Glad I could be of assistance. Have a great weekend!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread