ABW Ambassador
    Adwords Optimization Proposals
    Is that new or has it been around and I'm just now seeing it? Reads like:

"Ready to improve the performance of your campaigns?
    Our free, customized optimization proposals are designed to improve your advertising effectiveness."

Not a big deal, there were proposals for 3 of my campaigns and none of them good. Basically, proposing I double my bids for some terms, add some terms I don't think were targetted enough and switch some from phrase match to broad match.
    Last edited by Trust; June 27th, 2006 at 10:26 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    Are those proposals to advertisers from within Google's Adwords team? If so, it's been happening for a while AFAIK and does not make some SEMs very happy about Google trying to snatch their clients out from under them.

Trust
    I printed out quite a bit from google and been reading and reading and reading. I thought when I read that part that somehow they knew I was thinking of using them - took pity on my sorry little butt and decided to help me. lol
    Hmmm guess not though if they're telling you the same thing. lol Was hoping it would be more helpful but you don't make it sound that way.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    They totally stink at optimizing campaigns. It's comical to see it in action since they're supposed to be on the inside. And they are certainly no threat to any ppc /sem consulting firms that I know of. It's more akin to Yahoo's (formerly Overture) Fast Track service... somebody who knows nothing about your industry and goals takes 30 minutes to crank out some "optimized" campaigns. They bid high so their suggested keywords don't get disabled. If you want to do it poorly and pay too much, go for the cheap starter service and let it run untouched. You get what you pay for... this service is free.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread