Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Exclamation Great savings on new-age supplements @ EverestNutrition.com
    Hi everyone,

I just made an announcement that I've gone OPM and taken on the EverestNutrition.com program. In accordance w/ that announcement, I'd like to share their super savings offers with those of you who are interested in promoting these very in-demand natural lifestyle products & dietary supplements sold exclusively by EverestNutrition.com.

Please note, coupon code functionality has yet to be built in for this merchant and no promo code is required for your shoppers to reap the rewards of these great offers.

Text and coupon links for these and other offers are available on our program pages at Shareasale.com.

Zenerx for Men offers
    • Free Worldwide Shipping on Multi-Bottle orders*
    • Buy 3 bottles, get a 30-day supply (4th bottle) free
    • Save $30 on your order of all-natural Zenerx for men today

Venerx for Women offers
    • Save $39.95 on your order of all-natural Venerx for women today!*

Mytrox for Bone/Joint Health offers
    • Save $39.94 PLUS receive a FREE BOTTLE on your order of all-natural Mytrox for bone & joint health, today!*

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or if you'd like to know more about this solid affiliate program offering. I'd love to hear from you!

Warm regards,

Nice, Liz! ...and congrats on joining the OPM crowd!

Wink Thx Geno!
    Thanks Geno - it's about time, from what I hear, huh?

Since the program is fairly new (especially now that it's being relaunched), I should probably take this opportunity to explain what it has to offer for affiliates who may be wondering.

How about a no-expiry, cookie with unlimited return days (SAS) along with 30% commissions on every sale - just to START?

Or 5% commission for every affiliate that signs up under you?

Or a minimum 4% conversion rate on the worst of days?

That's not even including our cash signup bonus, or our performance related cash bonuses for meeting various milestones along the way.

Here's a peek at the new EverestNutrition.com cash bonus structure:

-Earn $10 just for getting our links up after being approved
    -Earn $100 for 5 sales within 60 days of joining!
    -Earn $25 for 4 sales in any given month!!
    -Earn another $100 for 5 or more sales in any given month!!!

And affiliate commissions go up to 50% on these 3 hot products depending on performance volume.

For more info on the EverestNutrition.com program please take a peek in the new programs and announcements forum where I've posted the whole enchilada.

And if that still doesn't cover it, I encourage you all to get in touch; I'm pleased to be of assistance and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Until then, happy marketing everyone...

Warm regards,

Liz, I need old age supplements and forget climbing Everest, I have better luck going down hill to Death Valley.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Talking
    Hmm... well Poopie, you don't have to climb everest if you don't want to, but if you're content with going downhill, at least go down with high-octane performance! I know I've got some Zenerx around here, somewhere... *searches profusely*

Exclamation Exclusive CASH BONUSES for ABW members!!
    Calling all members of the ABW community!

June 30-July 7th:
    Join the success of EverestNutrition.com for a total of $60 in ABW member-exclusive signup bonuses when you do!

That's $50 more in sign-up bonuses, than non-ABW affiliates are eligible for!! Here's how it works.

All ABW members joining EverestNutrition.com before July 7th receive:

A $10 CASH BONUS upon loading links to high traffic areas of their site, following an email to affiliates@everestnutrition.com (include linked URLS & ABW nickname)

PLUS

A $50 CASH BONUS when your first sale of $119 or more takes place.

That's a total of $60 in CASH SIGNUP BONUSES in addition to your base 30% commission, just for signing up, and getting active within our program!

Join us on SAS or MYAP today.

Looking forward to working with you,

LAST DAY for EXCLUSIVE ABW Member SIGNUP BONUS
    Hey everyone,

I've posted this announcement in my new program announcement thread as well as in my Exclusive ABW Member Offer thread... but for those of you who may have missed it - only ONE day left to take advantage of the ABW member exclusive SIGNUP BONUSES available!

If you missed it, here it is:

Calling all ABW members: Please note that our ABW-member EXCLUSIVE signup bonus ends tomorrow!

That's right - just ONE more day to receive $60 just for signing up and getting active with a super profitable program that pays you and pays you some more! 30% commission, almost 8% conversion, $120 AOV and a never-expiring cookie on SAS!

Remember, our regular signup bonus is $10 for getting active and $25 on your first sale of $119 or more. As an ABW member, you get $10 for linking and $50 for your first sale of $119 or more on top of your 30% commission - that translates into $10+$50+35.99=$95.99 in commissions and bonuses, just by your FIRST SALE!

What's more, EverestNutrition.com affiliates will earn $25 bonus each month just for generating 4 sales a month.

And if you generate 5+ sales a month (which is possible on less than 100 well-targeted, pre-qualified clicks a month), you'll earn a $100 bonus on top of your 30% commission!

The math is simple.

5 sales with an AOV of $120 = $179.95 in commission
    $179.95 + $100 bonus = $279.95 in commission + bonus

If you can generate just 5 sales during your first month of joining, you're laughing.

$279.95 in commission + bonus
    PLUS
    $60 just for joining, linking, and making your first sale
    =
    $339.95

ALL IN YOUR FIRST MONTH of affiliation!

And... new affiliates who earn 5 sales in first 60 days of joining (excluding those who manage it during first month and therefore already receive $100 bonus) earn another $100!

Take advantage folks - make a whole bunch of fast and easy bonuses just by joining a program that will continue to issue you rewards regularly even after you've joined - as long as you remain active.

With 30% commission and such a high conversion rate, you're cheating yourself if you don't try us out and see for yourself what the EverestNutrition.com affiliate program can do for you.

Signup today and earn, Earn EARN!!!

Please contact me with any questions or comments - I'm here to help.

Warm regards,

Exclamation ONLY 2 wks left to collect your $60 SIGNUP BONUSES!
    Remember - only 2 weeks left to earn your EXCLUSIVE $60 in ABW member sign up bonuses when you join EverestNutrition.com and get active, for 30% commission, a no-expiry cookie complete w/ unlimited return days and cash bonus offers, galore!

Try us out today and see what EverestNutrition.com can do for you.

Not sure about us? Please don't hesitate to drop me a line with any questions or concerns you may have. I am here to help and pleased to be of any assistance in answering your questions and comments. I hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,

Exclamation 2 New Savings Offers Added At Sas
    Hey all,

Just a quick reminder that there's less than a week left to collect your $60 bonus if you have not yet signed up with EverestNutrition.com!

Join us today and earn, Earn EARN!!!

Moving right along - for those of you who have already joined you'll be pleased to note that I've added 2 new savings offers to the DYNAMIC COUPONS section of our program on SAS today - one for Venerx (Save $39.94) and one for Mytrox (Save $79+). Check them out when you login today.

All the best,

EEK!! Only 4 Days left to cash in on our EXCLUSIVE ABW-member Signup Bonus Offer!!!

FYI for existing affiliates - 2 new eye-catching, animated Venerx banners (125x125 & 234x60) have been added to the mix on SAS so check them out today! More creative is on its way so please remember to check back often as we continue to ramp things up!

Best regards,

New Savings Banners Available - Grab 'em today!
    Hey everyone!

We've gotten some exciting new banner ads up for you this week so feel free to check them all out by logging in and visiting our GET LINKS page on SAS or on MYAP!

The latest addition to our list of links available at SAS comes in the form of an animated 468x60 .gif showcase of all products and savings available from EverestNutrition.com. There are 2 versions available to suit your choice of 2 different demographics, depending on the audience you may be targeting on your own site.

88x31 logo banners are next to be added by tomorrow, and within a few days we should have Mytrox bone/joint formula banners as well as and more Venerx for women banners, recruitment banners (so you can start earning on your 2nd tier sales) and more.

Drop me a line to let us know what else you'd like to see! In most cases we can accommodate your custom needs.

Check back often to see what's new... we're still growing and therefore changing bit by bit, for the better.

Best regards,

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread