for Rhea - troll killer
    Don't have any pm privileges but wanted to fess up something to you. Probably shouldn't because I'm going to sound like a real airhead but guess it's not the first time. lol
    Ever since I became a member here I've been looking at your avatar and wondering to myself Hmmmm??? why would anybody hate those little trolls so much. Granted they're not always the cutest looking little things but hate seemed a little bit drastic. I had even thought to try to figure out how to take a picture of one I had gotten for my Mom shortly after she had gotten out of the hospital cos it was soooo cute and thought she couldn't help look at it without smiling. It's kind of meant to be a baby or toddler troll I guess and it's in little footie pajamas. I had some back when I was a teenager and was given some of the recent ones. If you don't know what they are they're sort of hard to explain. Guess almost like little rubber umm strange looking people maybe? lol Most have real long hair. Like I said, kinda hard to describe. lol
    Anyway not til I was reading through a post did I figure out that I think the troll you're referring to isn't the same troll I'm thinking of. lol Took me a while but finally figured it out. lol Those trolls are bad....ones I'm thinking of are just I guess in most minds ummm sort of ugly but not bad. lol If you look at them the right way they're kinda cute in an ugly sort of way

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Oh dear, oh dear. I like the kind of trolls you're referring to. I had one as a child. I chewed it's head off. Muwahahaha.

In any case, that's not the kind of troll my nickname refers to. Haiko gave me the nickname because I like to blow raspberries at forum trolls. A forum troll is someone who joins a forum just to make trouble.

HTH!

"blow rapsberries" - I've never heard that phrase before - learn something new everyday!
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Ever hear Jimmy Fallon (from Saturday Night Live) do the troll song? Love it!

http://music.msn.com/artist/?artist=16561646
    (#3 here - but just a sample)

Definitely understand you not liking those kinds of trolls Yeap, I'm not sure how they ever survived but I've still got my original trolls. (they all still have their heads ) I have them in a barrister type bookcase with some of my bears. The little people get a big laugh from the trolls....especially their hair Even somehow have a little one with purple hair. lol She was naked though so I made a little matching purple dress for her. Think somebody other than the original maker few years back had some teeny ones you could get out of umm like the little vending machines I guess. not really lol The things you put maybe a dime in and turn the knob and get some little prize.
    Glad you're the other troll hater Heard of raspberries but never blowing them either.

[B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Talking
    My favourite troll is the GAP troll from MADTV - that Alex Bornstein chick played the part and not too many people that I've come across remember those skits... such a pity.

They were hilarious!!

She is not very good. I am a Troll, and here I am.

Nope, I never heard Jimmy Fallon sing the Troll song. lol Don't know if because of dial-up but I wasn't able to hear it with that link Am going to have to make a point to watch SNL to hear it. Haven't watched it for a while cos hubby's always tired by that time of night. (he's in construction work so he's worn out by the end of the day) Used to watch SNL all the time though and loved it.
    I've missed the Gap troll lol sounds funny, though

Might be something wrong with me lol I like that little guy you have there Fluxads.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Might be something wrong with me lol I like that little guy you have there Fluxads.
    lol. don't be fooled by his cute looks...he's an evil troll. you let him into your house and he'll start stealing your socks and slap your mother. very troublesome, that troll is!
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

ok, on second thought ...definitely not cute then. Definitely don't need any evil trolls around causing any trouble.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread