Happy Canada Day & Independence Day!
    Dear Affiliates & A Best Webbers...

I want to wish all our Canadian friends a happy, safe and enjoyable Canada Day! The Great White North turns 139 years old tomorrow and has never looked better!

As well, to our American friends, have a great, safe and awesome 4th of July - even though I'm a few days early! The Land of the Free & Home of the Brave turns 230 years old and is looking fine!

Fireworks, family, friends and freedom. What a great reminder of 2 great holidays for 2 great countries!

So if you call Ottawa or Washington your capital, or live in provinces or states - enjoy your respective holiday.

Cheers.

Mauro
    mauro@wonderfulbuys.com
    mauro.flammini@hotmail.com (MSN Messenger)

Wonderfulbuys.com Affiliate Program:

-Hundreds of Unique & As Seen On TV Products
    -Affiliate Tools: Text links, banners, promotional coupons, product datafeed and more!
    -Dedicated Affiliate Manager
    -100% Parasite and Spyware Free!

Available through:

ShareASale and Commission Junction

Thanks for the patriotic post, Mauro I'm actually going to be in Ottawa tomorrow for all the festivities along with many of my fellow Share Results partiers

Julia...

Thanks for the reply. I've never experienced Canada Day in Ottawa. Something I definitely need to do in my lifetime.

Cheers and enjoy the festivities.

Mauro
    mauro@wonderfulbuys.com
    mauro.flammini@hotmail.com (MSN Messenger)

Wonderfulbuys.com Affiliate Program:

-Hundreds of Unique & As Seen On TV Products
    -Affiliate Tools: Text links, banners, promotional coupons, product datafeed and more!
    -Dedicated Affiliate Manager
    -100% Parasite and Spyware Free!

Available through:

ShareASale and Commission Junction

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Happy happy everyone!

What's everyone doing to enjoy the festivities this wknd?

I imagine lots of BBQs and whatnot...

Me? I'm going to see SUPERMAN tonight and tomorrow I have a beach bbq here in Toronto with a bunch of friends. Not sure what else yet but likely fireworks will happen at some point...

Canada and Happy 4th of July to our American compadres!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Fireworks went on sale yesterday - already burned my thumb

LOVE opens at The Mirage tonight - Paul, Ringo, George Martin, Yoko et all are all coming - so we'll be on the sidelines of the red carpet

We're STAYING at The Mirage on Sunday - and hopefully Paul or Ringo will be at the pool

Independence Day we're going to a carnival - but it's always 120 degrees

Then we're going to Lake Las Vegas to see Fireworks on The Lake, with a concert with America (Horse with No Name) and Christopher Cross (sailing)

Then a day off - then 3 days in California: one each at The Queen Mary, Catalina Island and LegoLand

I learned about Canada day when my parents used to live in a suburb of Detroit. We would go to a big fireworks disply on maybe the 2nd or 3rd that they do to celbrate both sides of the river.

They put barges in the river between Detroit and Windsor Canada and shoot the fireworks off from there. It was a spectacular site to see with the fireworks reflecting off of the water and the big mirrored buildings in downtown Detroit.

Happy 4th and Canada Day to you all!!

Sheri

ABW Ambassador
    Greetings back at you Mauro,

If you have never been to Ottawa on Canada Day - make plans for next year. It is the only day of the year that you can walk down the center of the main streets with an open beer in your hand - an amazing experience!

I work a block away from Parliament Hill where the big show will take place and I have been listening to sound checks all week - through the closed windows in my office. Too bad it only lasts for one week a year. And no, I am not allowed to drink beer at my desk - that's why we have a lunch room.

CanadianDave

Token "Canadian" Cool Guy Ryan@MB's Avatar
    Canada Day in Ottawa is something everyone should experience. I have gone the past few years and it is an awesome party.

Unfortunately I will be in the Oshawa area visiting family... but instead of watching fireworks I will be setting them off myself.
    Ryan MacWha
    Merchant Manager
    [b]We’ll help you build your affiliate program[/b]
    [b][URL="http://www.maxbounty.com"]MaxBounty 2.0[/URL][/b]

Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    We're hoping to enjoy it at the Jazz Festival that's in town here in Montreal and take int he fireworks. Not to mention eating way too many burgers at the family barbecue :-)

...oh and did I mention beer too?
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

Talking
    Susan - the JUST FOR LAUGHS fest is on in Montreal right now or next week too, isn't it?

The hubby and I just might make it out at some point this month for either/or.... he's been bugging me to drive out to Montreal for AGES.

Guess it's about time...

Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th of July to everybody
    Barbecue today as long as the weather cooperates and fireworks tonight. Live near where fireworks are so my neice and the kiddies come over plus neighbors put on their own show (usually bigger than the pros lol ) Hoping my roof survives that one. lol Other barbecue was planned for Sunday but one great niece has mono and they didn't want to expose everybody to it. We didn't want to disappoint the kids so they're coming tonight regardless.

"Las Vegas to see Fireworks on The Lake" That sounds really great Something about fireworks and the water makes them really special. All your plans sound nice

Everyday is a holiday for I am not a Canadian citizen but a citizen of the Earth.

Hope you all had fun, though :P

Happy 4th Of July Everyone!!

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Happy 4th (USAers) and 1st (Hosers -- I use that name affectionately, of course)!! Later on today I'll be going to a (probably somewhat soggy) BBQ in the Finger Lakes region. Everyone take at least a few minutes today to get far, far away from banging away on your campaigns, and blissfully forget about LMI for just a little bit, OK? Eat food that's bad for you and feel good about doing it. Enjoy your day everyone, even the Euros, Aussies, Africans, South American and Asia-based ABWers!! And Mexicans and Central Americans. Antarcticans?

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread