Feedback on Authentic Messages Requested
    Does anyone have any experience with Authentic Messages (message in a bottle)? If so, I wonder when is the last time you received any commissions from them. My last time was Feb. 2006. They currently owe me over $300, and they have not responded to any of my inquiries. Their website is still in operation, and they continue to recruit affiliates. They used to pay with no problems. Is anyone having similar problems with these guys?

Thanks, Bob

Followup on Authentic Messages
    Stay clear of these guys. They refuse to answer all of my affiliate related emails, and their phone number (as listed in a whois lookup) does not work. However, they did reply to an email when I pretended to be a customer. If anyone wants specific details, email me.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Wow, good to know. Thanks for the info. They owe me $ too. Time to pull all links
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Let's send Authentic Messages a message of our own
    Rexanne, I sent an email to questions@affiliateshop.com (the supplier of their affiliate software), and I got the following response from Christopher Low of chrislow@pendulab.com:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will forward your message to their email address we have on file. Hopefully, it would nudge them to settle this payment promptly."

I do not expect any payment to be made, but I do intend to extract as much for my commissions due as possible. May I suggest to you and all others who are being cheated to send an email to Christopher Low. And cc affiliates@authenticmessages.com ; support@authenticmessages.com to let them know we will not put up with fraud.

Furthermore, I intend to notify whoever else that may have an interest in these guys, like their host provider, landlord, phone company... anyone that I can identify.

I also will put up a notification on my website warning people about this dishonest merchant. Maybe, if enough of us put up similar warnings, they will get the message.

Authentic Messages paid their bill
    I was shocked. They paid their bill, in full, with no explanation. I'm posting this to be fair to them, however, I wish they would have provided some explanation, excuse, whatever.

Maybe the posts on this forum helped. Maybe it was my email to the supplier of their affiliate software. I dunno, but something moved them.

Hey Authentic Messages, if you read this, please contact me. I would love to reinstate your products on my site because they are good and they sell. However, I do not want to go through this process again.

Quote Originally Posted by westmont
    I was shocked. They paid their bill, in full, with no explanation. I'm posting this to be fair to them, however, I wish they would have provided some explanation, excuse, whatever.

Maybe the posts on this forum helped. Maybe it was my email to the supplier of their affiliate software. I dunno, but something moved them.
    I just got notification that payment has been sent, too.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Is anyone having problems with Authentic Messages again? Or has everyone already removed all of their links?

I too had problems with payment back in May & June. After several months of non-payment, continuous ignoring of emails, and no other valid methods of contacting them (since their listed phone #'s are not real), I too suddenly received payment. The company claims that the problems were due to a warehouse move. The next month, July, I again received payment right on time, so I gave them benefit of the doubt and decided to give them another chance.

Now I'm back to 2 months without payment and the company is again ignoring my emails. It's my fault for promoting them again, but it definitely will not happen a third time.

Anyone else in the same boat... again?

I dropped them.

Quote Originally Posted by westmont
    I dropped them.
    Same here. There are other options.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread