Question myaffiliateprogram : No More Trusted
    I am with Myaffiliateprogram since last 3 years and found various of there Merchant suddenly run out of business and Ben Kolimbo founder of myaffiliateprogram never care affiliates to inform same about it.

One of recent example with my friend :

Tehchmedica no more with myaffiliateprogram but still they show them as they are with this program.

Ben Kolimbo himself agree that techmedica no more with him but still didn't put any FLAG above the name of this Program and keep promoting them at kolimbo.

So here by I request each and every affiliate please Be Aware and have all information before singing up with any Program associated with myaffiliateprogram.

Quote Originally Posted by iway
    I am with Myaffiliateprogram since last 3 years
    Based on the below it seams more like three days, not years

Ben Kolimbo founder of myaffiliateprogram never care affiliates to inform same about it.
    Clarification: Todd Farmer is the founder of MYAP, which is software and they also offer the software in an "open network" version known as Kolimbo. Ben Ellis is an account manager of Kolimbo.

Tehchmedica no more with myaffiliateprogram but still they show them as they are with this program.
    http://www.techmedica.com/referral.html Goes to the myap login.

Ben Kolimbo [Who?] himself agree that techmedica no more with him but still didn't put any FLAG above the name of this Program and keep promoting them at kolimbo.

So here by I request each and every affiliate please Be Aware and have all information before singing up with any Program associated with myaffiliateprogram.
    Yes, you should know all the FACTS about whom you partner with
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Based on the below it seams more like three days, not years

Clarification: Todd Farmer is the founder of MYAP, which is software and they also offer the software in an "open network" version known as Kolimbo. Ben Ellis is an account manager of Kolimbo.

http://www.techmedica.com/referral.html Goes to the myap login.

Yes, you should know all the FACTS about whom you partner with

Thank You, For internal information.

But it is true that there is some Problem with MyAp may be not by Founder but by ACC. Manager (he increase his bank balance very fast) what makes it difference after all Affiliate is always Looser.

ABW Ambassador
    There might be a problem with the merchant. I have plenty of merchants using MYAP that are just fine. They're all a bunch of indy's and should be treated as such.

ABW Ambassador
    For internal information.
    What internal information? It's publicly known information. I've been getting mail from Ben at Kolimbo for AGES now. If you haven't been, is that actually who you're signed up with, or have you been filtering out the mail from them all along and never gotten any Kolimbo email?

but by ACC. Manager (he increase his bank balance very fast)
    How in tarnation would you know about anyone's bank balance? Did you get a copy of the bank statement sent to you by email, or what?

Ben have any responsibilities or Not?
    Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    How in tarnation would you know about anyone's bank balance? Did you get a copy of the bank statement sent to you by email, or what?

Ohhhhh,

I am very happy to see some get pain if I pinch Ben. Ben will happy if he visit this forum.

Where all these money goes when merchant didn't pay to affiliate.?
    Why didn't Ben ask the Merchant to pay affiliate?
    Why don't MyAp suspend such merchant who didn't pay to affiliate?
    Why don't MyAp mail to affiliate Prior to Merchant end there Contract with them? OR Ben are unaware about the date of contract End?
    There is various program who take care of affiliate and mail them in advance about the expiration of program?

Now just don't ask me to left MyAP Merchant and move to others?

My final point is that Ben have any responsibilities or Not?
    If not why he give his all types of ID's to conatct him?
    Why don't he clear that ask only * type question and don't contact about *?

HTH

Special Liaison
    Hello again. We've been through all this via email and IM, but if you want to talk about it here then fair enough.

Techmedica were a MyAP client and also listed in Kolimbo. They recently ended their MyAP program and we removed them from Kolimbo. Unfortunately I can't contact anyone prior to the end of a program because all clients are on 'rolling' contracts, there are no set end dates. We email every affiliate in Kolimbo of any proigrams they are a member of that have recently ended so they can remove those links - we've yet to send that email for June.

I've given you other email addresses to contact Techmedica to ask them about any outstanding commissions. Less than 24 hours later you were saying "Where are my commissions?!" - it's going to take a little more than 24 hours. I'll contact them too today and see if I can get a response.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread