ArmyNavyShop affiliate?
    Is anyone else a ArmyNavyShop affiliate? I have a couple of links for them on my site and after a week or someone made an order through them, but ArmyNavyShop voided it and it says "VOIDED Fradulent Transaction Sale - 42630."

I wasn't sure what this meant, so I e-mailed them asking if perhaps there was something wrong with my link or placement of my link. They never replied, so I still have no idea what the problem was and if there is anything I need to do to stop it from happening in the future.

It may have nothing to do with your link. It may have just been a fraudulent transaction placed by someone who used a stolen credit card number...

How long ago did you e-mail them? It's a weekend now. They may only work Mon thru Fri.

G.

I e-mailed them at the beginning of the week and waited and waited for a reply. Nada. I checked my links and didn't see anything wrong with them. I would just like to know what the problem was and if I do need to do something about it. If it was a fraudulent credit card or something similar, they should say so. Oh well, I suppose if it was on my end they would let me know.

Tried calling them?

G.

ABW Ambassador
    This is a long holiday weekend in the US - 4th of July, Independence Day is Tuesday. If staff's on hand, it's probably a skeleton crew.

Same thing here-

I only ever made two sales - ~$7.00 total comm. The first one was voided and I didn't think much about it. The second one was voided this morning for the same reason.

"VOIDED Cancelled Order Sale "

Sounds fishy to me. I haven't seen 100% void rate before.

There's no restrictions on keyword bidding.

Contact them, nah - I'll just press the "Quit" button on SAS.
    Last edited by mr_jones; October 23rd, 2006 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added the Voided Message

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread