Action Jackson - King of the World
    Jewel Basket Temprarily Offline
    This is a very serious matter especially on the holiday weekend. I posted it here so Andy could keep us up to date. He has been notified of the matter.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Folks,

JB is on auto deposit. I processed a bunch of CAB's yesterday for all our SAS merchants. Some went under and the auto kicked in. Some went under and the auto has not kicked into th account.

I am not sure if the SAS auto kick in works only on "sale" transactions or with "manual bonuses" too. The merchant(s) are not at fault on this.

I have been trying to get in touch with B Man but with the weekend here and the holiday, im hoping he gets a peak at his email or IM's and kicks the auto deposits into place.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    I am not sure if the SAS auto kick in works only on "sale" transactions or with "manual bonuses" too. The merchant(s) are not at fault on this
    Andy all you have todo is make a sale and it will kick in. It will not trigger with bonus payments, this happend to me once when I paid bunch of bonuses and Brian helped me figure that was the trick, all you need is a real sale and it will trigger it.

Someone buy some jewelry quick

It's back up and running now. I just tested my new web merge created pages and the links are working again ... now all I have to do is get those sales cascading in

Sue.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread