Thread: FJB Happy Week #7 - Introducing a 30% Commission

Smile FJB Happy Week #7 - Introducing a 30% Commission
    The Happy Weeks fun continues (now all gathered in the AM Navigator forums at ABW)!!

FantasyJewelryBox's Happy Week #7 is here...

...and this week is here for us to introduce a seemingly illusory, but a totally real mega-commission increase for all active affiliates in the month of July.

The pattern is sliding, and very similar to the one we've used for June [details here]. We've had one winner in June [read the announcement here], but one winner wasn't really exactly what I had hoped for, and I have managed to convince FJB's management to make this month's deal even sweeter!

The sliding scale is still directly tied to the gross sales sent (between 1 and 31 July) and here's how the increase is going to work:

1) Generate a total of $500 in sales - get a 20% commission on all of them!

2) Generate a total of $1500 in sales - get a 25% commission on all of them!

3) Generate a total of $2699+ in sales - get a 30% commission on all of them!

Remember, this program has a default commission of 10%. We're talking a range of 200% to 300% commission increase for all affiliates that do their job! We want you to make good money even when sales are traditionally lower. Take advantage of this unbeatable deal!!

If you aren't yet a part of the fun, join FantasyJewelryBox.com's affiliate program here and start working your way towards the 30% commission.

Looking forward to your response...

Geno

Simple math shows that with the 30 day average sale now being $41.48, you really have to generate only one sale about every 2.5 days to qualify for the 20% commission!

Geno

Looks like we're gonna have at least two affiliates reach at least the 20%! Very nice...

Join the gang!!

Geno

The sliding scale is still directly tied to the gross sales sent (between 1 and 31 July) and here's how the increase is going to work:

1) Generate a total of $500 in sales - get a 20% commission on all of them!

2) Generate a total of $1500 in sales - get a 25% commission on all of them!

3) Generate a total of $2699+ in sales - get a 30% commission on all of them!

Remember, this program has a default commission of 10%. We're talking a range of 200% to 300% commission increase for all affiliates that do their job! We want you to make good money even when sales are traditionally lower. Take advantage of this unbeatable deal!!

If you aren't yet a part of the fun, join FantasyJewelryBox.com's affiliate program here and start working your way towards the 30% commission.

Looking forward to your response...

Geno
    Here's my response

Geno - that's a very generous offer
    Last edited by Geno Prussakov; July 6th, 2006 at 09:13 AM. Reason: quotation messed up... fixed

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Geno - that's a very generous offer
    Thank you, K******!

Quite frankly, there is no other fashion jewelry merchant with equal (or better) conversion stats that I know of that would offer a similar commission. 30% is 30%.

Take advantage of the offer, guys and gals! Hardworking affiliates are to be rewarded (even if it means doubling or tripling their commission rates at times). That's AM Navigator's number 1 rule and priority! No pathos here. You know I mean what I say.

Geno

If anyone show me another fashion jewelry merchant that pays 30% in commissions, I will raise it to 40% for you out of my own pocket!! Yep. I am serious.

Geno

7. Newsletter Signup