Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FastNext's Happy Week #1 - Free Hosting Giveaway

Smile FastNext's Happy Week #1 - Free Hosting Giveaway
    Monday is here, and it is our first Monday with FastNext's affiliate program [announced here]. Hence...

FastNext's Happy Week #1 is here!

It is the very first happy week for this merchant, and here's what we've worked out with them to make this a truly happy one for you:

To let you try out FastNext hosting experience first-hand, we are giving out Free Lifetime Hosting to 500 members of ABW with 100 posts or more who sign up with our program and put up at least two of our links (banners or text links) to their sites.

The package includes:

15 GB Webspace
    150 GB Traffic
    2 full domains
    Cpanel + MultiManager

It is basically the Starter package featured here, with the only difference being that you get to host 2 full domains in place of the 10 add-ons. This is done for you to get a good feel of what you're going to promote.

Here's what you want to do:

1) Sign up with FastNext.com's affiliate program (please do not test your affiliate tracking before you're done with the next step!)

2) Sign up for your hosting here [note "Your ID in forum" stands for your ABW nick]

3) Put up the two links

4) Receive your activation details in an ABW PM

5) Enjoy life with your free hosting!!
    Looking forward to giving out these hosting packages...

Geno
    Last edited by Geno Prussakov; July 4th, 2006 at 01:02 PM. Reason: linking corrected per Sam Bay's note [post #4]

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: All previous sign-ups to this program qualify for the deal.

Geno

Thank you for all these sign-ups!!

Something else to add: this offer applies not only to affiliates per se. Any ABW-er with 100 posts or more is more than welcome to take advantage of this offer. Affiliate managers are welcome too! What better time could there be to finally start your own affiliate site (to put yourself in your affiliates' shoes)?!

"Hurry while supplies last"...

Geno

Great offer, Geno. I'm getting in now.

Just a note: Your "Sign up with FastNext.com's affiliate program" links goes same place as the hosting sign up page.
    Last edited by Sam Bay; July 3rd, 2006 at 06:12 PM.

Affiliate Manager
    First free web hosting account created.
    We have just created the first account. Congratulations to webworker. She was the first affiliate who applied (for the hosting). And the fastest one

We have 11 more people who already applied. Just waiting for them to put affiliate links on their sites in order to qulify.

Well it is going fast
    Last edited by Geno Prussakov; July 4th, 2006 at 02:38 AM. Reason: typos

Affiliate Manager
    Sam Bay

It goes to teh same page as the hosting sign up, but the price for the package is $0.00 and you are not prompted for any CC info, etc.

Geno

Just signed up - Looking forward to this.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Geno,

Signed up to program.
    Posted links.
    Signed up for hosting.
    Awaiting telephone verification.

Gene
    TCS

OK, I signed up at SaS, put up my two links, signed up for hosting. Waiting patiently.

I hope I won't be locked in to the two domains I first go with. I just picked one almost at random.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Tax Paying Member
    Thanks Geno

Your timing was perfect.

One site working......One more before the night is out.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't gotten my confirming phone call yet, but some of those plans that are available are really good deals. I've been looking around for some good reseller/multiple domain options (for myself), so this is right on time.

Internet Cowboy
    Great deal Geno. I'm in!

Quite an overwhelming feedback. Thank you, boys and girls!! And Happy 4th of July to everyone on the US side of the big pond!

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    indeed great...i am in as well...

This has to be the easist I ever set up a site. I am live, spent the night and set up a cool site about a hobby - guitars.

It also gave me a good excuse to get rid of some old webhosting affiliate programs that didn't work out to well for me.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Thank you for your kind words, NYFalcon! Glad you liked everything...

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    It also gave me a good excuse to get rid of some old webhosting affiliate programs that didn't work out to well for me.
    That right! Push FastNext.com; get rid of those non-converting or non-paying ones and earn money with Geno!!

Geno

Gang,

I see that some of you are registering for the free hosting through your own affiliate links [as opposed to the link I've posted above]. We already have several sign-ups like this...

Is this right?

Let me hear your feedback on this please.

Geno

I used the link you posted to sign up as I was not an affiliate until I signed up using your link.

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    I used the link you posted to sign up as I was not an affiliate until I signed up using your link.
    Right. Technically, the procedure described above presupposes registering as an affiliate with our program first, then putting up those links, then signing up for the hosting. I guess, what is happening - people are testing their links, then go to the free hosting sign-up page, and I see an affiliate sale... I guess, I should just change the "algorythm" and move the "sign-up for hosting" step from position 3 to position 2. That way we would avoid these $25.00 commissions on top of the free hosting...

G.

Changed the procedure. This should fix it. Reversals on those few sign-ups mentioned above are likely to occur.

I mean, I would love to give you both the free lifetime hosting, and the 25 bucks in commissions, but hey...

G.

ABW Ambassador
    Geno, I've got the commission showing (which I did wonder about), but unfortunately I haven't gotten verification of the account and it hasn't been set up yet. Not even a confirming email.

The concern is that if this is the procedure with regular hosting sign-ups, there are likely to be people backing out. Is this delay just for our free accounts, or do all new accounts have to wait for phone confirmation?

Geno,

Please check your PM's.

Site working. Not sure what is meant by changing my DNS servers. Can ftp, can access cpanel and can reach site via web for one domain.

Gene
    TCS

ABW Ambassador
    You guys whose sites are set up and live, how long did it take to get the call and have it set up?

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Changed the procedure. This should fix it. Reversals on those few sign-ups mentioned above are likely to occur.

I mean, I would love to give you both the free lifetime hosting, and the 25 bucks in commissions, but hey...

G.

I joined your affiliate program before you made the hosting offer. I was already looking to find some new hosting space, so I jumped on your offer .......................I was suprised at the 25 buck bonus. ..............................Maybe you should do a reversal .............I will still be happy.

PS....I guess that I did go through one of my links to do the sign-up. I did get the verification E-mail and the site works. Again...THANKS
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Webworker,

I went through the process layed out by Geno. I never received a verification phone call or a PM. I did receive a welcome email with all the instructions for access and set-up. The email came last evening but I did not realize it until this morning as I used an email client that I don't normally check. I have already up-loaded a place holder index page. I am still constructing the actual web pages. They may be delayed for a while as we are having severe thunderstorms at the moment. Gotta go!

Gene
    TCS

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast