Arrow The CJ Current Issues Vs. The Cancel Thread.
    With all the current important issues that are going on about Commission Junction at the present time, like:

These Threads........
    New Javascript Links?
    Sign the Petition to oppose LMI
    Suggestions to CJ Re: LMI
    List of CJ Merchants With Programs Elsewhere
    Merchants sending Legacy and not Javascript
    Hidden Agendas (LMI)
    LMI v. Smart Zones
    firefox and new java links - won't click
    JS Errors & Issues Part1
    When do you plan on trying LMI links?
    Etc,etc,etc.......

I have a reason to believe that, while the cancel thread may by very popular, and that up to now there are 128 different ABW Members that have posted on that thread, including me, I think that the time have come to move the cancel thread to the Midnight Cafe' forum, the ABestWeb Virtual Family forum, the Daily Chuckle forum, or somewhere else.

First, while the cancel thread may be a popular thread for some people because it's a good time killer, or a related word game thread to post whatever anyone that wants to play may post, that thread got nothing to do with CJ, or with any of the issues that are going on right now on CJ, so I don't see the need to have that thread burying the real important CJ related threads on the Commission Junction Affiliate forum.

Second, I can't understand how can some people complain about some teasing thread titles, complain about some of the mistakes that some Newbies make and will make, complain about some other thread that someone else may make, and say that this is a serious business and that they have no time to play games but, at the sametime they have the time to post on the cancel thread without any regards of making a off topic post on the Commission Junction Affiliate forum, specially now that the shit is about to hit the fan, and a lot of people depends on the CJ checks in order to feed their family.

Third, I was going to make a poll about moving the cancel thread to another forum, but I decided that since I am still a Capricorn, I will let the river flow and not build a dam, I decided that I will just throw-in this rock on the river and see where it goes, because "frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" anymore.

Btw, I am not mad about anything, I am just posting while I am awake, because I........, I don't don't dream about other peoples threads, nor PM anyone else to close any thread.

While I know that many people will agree with this post, I also know that I am probably just going to get bash by the regular bashers, but I don't care, I have a few links to change and a six pack to finish.

Now I am going to cancel this thread from my mind, and go back to read the over 400 New Posts that were made while I was not here.

Sal.

Note: For the last few days I had the dilemma of should I make this post on the Midnight Cafe' forum, or the Commission Junction Affiliate forum, but thanks to Bob, I get Wiser and decided the Cafe' was better, so it's up to someone else to decide the next move.

... your body

moving the cancel thread out of the CJ forum. Is like moving the Statue of Liberty out of New York.

Talking
    cancel

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

this thread

needle
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Talking
    eye

I think you should delete both. None of these cj issues are important to me except it keeps the competion busy reading about it as I am making more pages.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    I think you should delete both. None of these cj issues are important to me except it keeps the competion busy reading about it as I am making more pages.
    Less pages

No its more pages and without cj on them. I have actually been taking down cj links since jan 1st.
    I really feel for you guys that have a lot of links up with cj.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    No its more pages and without cj on them. I have actually been taking down cj links since jan 1st.
    I really feel for you guys that have a lot of links up with cj.
    I already taken about 95% of my CJ links down and the rest will be gone pretty quick now.

There are plenty of affiliates making a lot of money without using cj links I bet.

If they don't need us - why do we need them. We don't need them as far as I can see.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I'll ride their ride until it becomes w*rk. So, as long as their HTML links keep working (and they don't come up with some other form of extra w*rk), they can stay.

But the only merchant I'm willing to put WORK into (as in a serious amount of it, like what it'd take to change all my CJ links) is GoodBulbs.com. Even then I don't foresee anything approaching the amount of w*rk changing all my CJ links would require, at least not on the site-maintenance end. And I think I would be perfectly okay with spending several hours packing up orders, since they'd be MY orders I'd be packing. I've found that to be totally different from other packing j*bs--much more enjoyable, and I've eliminated all the irritating parts (boxes are all big enough, etc.)
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I think a thread called "cancel" is very relevant to CJ!

In literature, it is called foreshadowing.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    I think a thread called "cancel" is very relevant to CJ!

In literature, it is called foreshadowing.
    Good one!
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread