North Korea Shootin' Goobers
    I say invade now and get them before they have the means for "derivery". I saw this guy's attitude on Team America - World Police, and have no interest in pussyfuttin around on the issue.

I am and was not in support for the war in Iraq, but in the case of this lamer I'm all for putting him out ASAP....The nerve to make nukes when his people are starving and actually selling body parts of humans for food. We dont need such threat or crap from this buttmunch.....

I don't like his hair, so yeah, he needs to go..
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

I say let China and Russia handle them. They aren't a threat. We can knock any missle they shoot at us out of the sky. Plus that missle that failed 35 seconds after launch would only reach the tip of Alaska if it worked.

This North Korean butt tard suckered Clinton and now that he isn't getting his way with Bush he was forced to show his cards and when he showed his cards yesterday 35 seconds later we saw he was bluffing, and since he was bluffing he no real threat to us but is a major threat to Japan. Our biggest concern is Iran. If anyone noticed I saw this on CNN the Iran missle fired a few months ago is the exact same one fired yesterday by the North koreans. Just goes to show that those two countries are sharing technology or something. But North Korea is behind still.

I say build up the Iraqi army and in 1 year have them invade Iran from the west. A combo of Iraqi and Coallition troops. Then move US forces from Afganistan into Iran over the North Eastern border and a combo of US forces and Pakistani forces into Iran over the Pakistani border. This will force Iran to thin out their military across the border. Make it a ground attack first with just air strikes along the border. Then when Iran is focusing all of their military on the borders, launch air strikes from Saudi Arabia into Iran and take out key targets. Also we must place war ships in the Indian Ocean

Sell the Japanese a bunch of fighter jets and missle defence systems. Have the Japanese do regular air raids on North Korea. Place a small force of US troops on the South Korea North Korea border but let the Japanese owned air craft do the bombing. Only place US forces in South Korea in the event North Korea trys to attack the south.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    I say let China and Russia handle them...
    And don't give this a$$hole any media exposure like UBL enjoys.
    ~Ernie

Doesn't Japan have a "passive" army? Or am I off base here? I thought it was in their constitution to not involve themselves in an aggressive war. Wonder how that is played out with a threat like N. Korea.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com

Token "Canadian" Cool Guy Ryan@MB's Avatar
    HardwareGeek... it sounds like you have been thinking way too hard about this.
    Ryan MacWha
    Merchant Manager
    [b]We’ll help you build your affiliate program[/b]
    [b][URL="http://www.maxbounty.com"]MaxBounty 2.0[/URL][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    I say let China and Russia handle them...
    It is crazy. One of them fell quite close to the city of Vladivostok, Russia.

Geno

Talking
    Now maybe Russia and China will quit stalling and finally decide to do something to stop NK.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    There is only one path to World Peace since 9/11. Not one news worthy world event doesn't scream out even to the most blinded politically bent idiot that the WORLD needs to DISARM ISLAM by cutting off their supply of guns, bullets, bombs and missiles.

Who exchanged Ballistic missile and Nuke Bomb technology with Pakistan under the nose of the Clinton administration? Who was selling Libya P2 uranium enrichment centrifuges with pooled money and nuke scientists from Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia? Libya's Qaddafi spilled the beans when key components, with N. Korea and Pakistan shipping tags, where seized by US warships and off loaded in Italy. Libya was Islam's secret nuke bomb plant to offset the nuke bomb building going on in Iran.

Thanks to one person realizing the World needs to Disarm Islam, the jigs up for N. Korea's only customer... Islamic terrorist regimes. Qaddafi saw what happened to powerful, supposedly untouchable Saddam, and Islam's Nuke Bomb broker Khan working out of Pakistan, thanks to a USA President with hidden smarts and balls to match.

Name me one Free World Leader of any import who hasn't learned to do the Texas 2 step to Bushes tune that remains in power. That Iranian psychopath will crumble even if it takes Blasting the concentrated Nuke/Missile Launchers/Artillary emplacements of N. Korea as the bow shot telling Islam they get no Nuke Bombs.

Islam takes their ME Oil revenue and spends it most of it on weapons, while their uneducated people starve. Make it an international crime to sell any arms to Islamic regimes as all terrorist bloodtrails lead right to a Mosque somewhere.
    Last edited by ecomcity; July 5th, 2006 at 03:05 PM.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

You need your own radio station Mike...

Closed political thread.

Please go to www.offtopicdiscussions.com to further discuss.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

12. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread