I just put up two brand new guestbooks and I need some posts to get them going. No one likes to be the first and I don't want people coming to a totally empty guestbooks. I will let the guestbooks allow multiple posts for the first few days.

Will you please, be my shill and post a few lines.

Guestbook #1Hey! Sanfords.Net Is Neat! We LOVE You Guys!

Guestbook #2Sanfords.Net Is Evil! YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL! God will get you for this!

Thanks!

I went and posted in your first one. As soon as I got there I got a huge pop-up about registering with something I didn't want to register with, so I closed the window. Then I previewed my message, and when I went back to post it I got the same pop-up again.

Then I looked around your site, and I saw the link to the work at home free ebook, so I followed the link, and got my free ebook which turned out to be an order form for something they wanted me to buy. Absolutely no useful free information. Just thought you'd like to know. I hope you get your 50 cents for the lead.

Thanks for trying. Damn! I guess I have to use the entry page that I was hoping to skip.

Well, would someone tell me what happens if you try to go in here. These pages can be altered if they get you in without that registration bullroar.

#1Hey! Sanfords.Net Is Neat! We LOVE You Guys!

#2Sanfords.Net Is Evil! YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL! God will get you for this!

If they still require a registration, I guess I will have to find another guestbbook source.

missdonna

Thank you for your concern for my financial well being. Yes, they do pay. In fact they are very reliable.

I am sorry you don't like the ad but I cannot provide you the site which costs well over $100 dollars a month for free.

As far as finding a better sponsor, unfortunately, that is the ONLY one that generates an income worth speaking of and I have tried hundreds of programs. In fact, that ad is what makes Sanfords.Net possible. So, your one time few seconds of slight annoyance is what provides the many hours of information and entertainment we offer to you. We do hope you think it was worth while and that you enjoy our site.

Yes, yes...I know I shouldn't be telling everyone this. But, I suspect that the same ad won't work as well on other sites anyway.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread