Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We have been working with a company called Isagenix on a new MLM program.

It goes live March 22nd. However, you can get postioned early if you are interested.

This deal is going to be a real money maker.

If your interested go check it out.

I am 100% certain I will be making $50,000 per week come September 1st, it's that good a deal.

Great products, serious money and management behind the program, great pay plan.

Click Here.

It's not an affiliate link - there are phone numbers to call to check it out.

The early birds in this deal will harvest some serious money.

ABW Ambassador
    Fred - no offense - but the website doesn't look to impressive to make me feel it is a professional and legitimate offer. Plus the terminology - GV, Binary, Autoship - what the heck does that mean. Call me slow.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hey I only weigh-in at 165 lbs so trying out a weight loss MLM program might not be my cup of tea. Maybe some Clovers might want in on this but it sure ain't free.
    "You are one of the first people in the world to ever hear about Isagenix.
    Isagenix is the VERY BEST opportunity I have ever seen. It's affordable, doable, has an awesome pay plan, incredible products, great management team, the company has 'deep' pockets and experience. Plus every member will get their own self-replicating web page to use to order product and refer people.

The pay plan is 1/3-2/3 Non Flushing Binary to INFINITY that "calculates daily" and "pays weekly". There is a $50,000.00 per week cap. There are 4 Steps to complete a $250.00 Cycle. Every $600.00 in BV is a Step and each Step generates $62.50 from the Binary. Our dollar for dollar BV is equal to 100% of the wholesale cost.

If you are in the $50 autoship, you qualify for a matching 10% paycheck on all your personally sponsored. This 10% matching deal practically assures you of getting a check every week. You can only own "ONE CENTER" which will help promote teamwork.

Isagenix is paying out a full 50% through the comp plan and you only need to refer 2 people to qualify for commissions. The cost is just $145.90. ($36 for annual membership, $99.95 for the product and $9,95 for shipping.) IF you want you can sign up for a $50 auto ship."

Now somewhere in the dialog I got confused with all the MLM buzwords. Sure hope this doesn't fill my e-mail box with spam when Fred has a gazillion members.

ABW Ambassador
    wow... this is getting in on the ground floor... there's absolutely no information on "isagenix" anywhere on the web... including their own web site.

Ah, they're part of Healthy Outlook Nutrition... well, at least HON has a web site with information.

The page is just an information page, I put together...the website and all the data goes up Friday.

There is NO info on the web because it's not live yet. All Jeff Becker & I are doing is gathering people who might be interested.

There are phone numbers to call for more info.

I was just giving AbestWebbers a shot at getting in AT THE TOP.

MLM jargon -

Binary - only two people are allowed on your first level. 2-4-8-16 etc to infinity.

Autoship - you get product shipped atomatically once a month.

You need $600 in total $ volume in your downline to get a check which is paid weekly. This volume can come from any or all of the people in your group. Your group is a 2x to infinity.

You need to refer 2 people and get $600 in total volume from everyone in your group to get a check of $62.50. Every additional $600 adds another $62.50 to the check. Plus you get 10% for every sale you make.

Isn't this just another pyramid scheme?

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I can't believe there are people that fall for these type of weight loss programs to begin with ... not only does it sound unhealthy, it also sounds unbelievable (as far as the product/weight loss goes) ...

At least Amway products are good! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am 100% certain I will be making $50,000 per week come September 1st, it's that good a deal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you ever even had an ounce of credibility, Fred, it just went out the window.

Why don't you go peddle your pyramid schemes on some newbie board? You're insulting everyone's intelligence here.

I'll say one thing for you, Frd - you don't quit. Once one scam ends (Net-4-Biz), you just pick up and run with another one.

Okay, explain this to me like I'm a two year old...

Is this guy Fred, aka "Professor", a member of this forum because he is a webmaster like the rest of us? Is he here looking to benefit from sharing each others resources or is he just someone looking to find suckers to dish out some $$$

Sorry Fred, but that was the worst websites I ever saw. I ran a grammer check on your content and there were over THIRTY grammar errors, spelling errors, etc...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The page is just an information page, I put together.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you take credit for writing the page, I can only make the assumption that you are either the worst webmaster I ever saw or you are one of those people who are out to make a buck at the expense of others.

One last thought...

Beware ANYONE who in one breath brags about a money-making scheme that is going to make them $50,000 a week and in the next breath is inviting you to give them your credit card number so you can "share the wealth" by simple investing a few hundred dollars!!!

[ 03-13-2002: Message edited by: seaslug44 ]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the laugh. I passed it on the the ftc website. You shouldn't mind - since it isn't *cough* a pyramid scheme. Seems the ftc loves busting this crap lately, good luck.

Chez

For a good laugh, call that toll free number on the page (is it really toll free?).

"Sizzling"
    "magic bullet"

Thanks for the toast to torch up with the flame thrower today, Fred. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Favorite quote - what is the market size?

"Unlimited... and growing."

To what? Double unlimited?

Don't worry professor, I let them in on who was promoting this crap. The FTC has gone nuts on this junk and stock schemes, so good luck.

This kind of crap gives every legit marketer a bad name, I hope you are on top of a pyramid sized beating.

Chez

Aw gees....

Fred, you gotta love him. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Fred,

Why do all the mlm's have to be vitamins and health food? Do you know of any that sell general products that might be worth checking out?

everyone else,

Fred knows this market and has claimed to have made money with other mlm deals like sixfigure income. I don't know if this is a scam or not but he does seem to know what he's doing with this kind of stuff IMO.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The extra $50.00 fee to get auto ship sure seems like a rip off. Once every 30 days, if you pay, the parent company will ship out your orders making your customers real satisfied. NOW IF THIS WAS FOR GUARANTEED 2 DAY DELIVERY on the 300% markup items then you might get people to bite. Clue..only a viable proven repeat sale product will ever make it in the MLM environment. Sounds like the affiliate networks promises to pay on time everytime....LOL

As someone who has been in MLM and made a little money..I had to jump in on this one.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Why do all the mlm's have to be vitamins and health food? Do you know of any that sell general products that might be worth checking out?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    MLM's go after the health foods because they are consumable, (hopefully members will re-order monthly)and if people get results with the products they will be extremely loyal. Non consumables have just not proven to be a successful MLM product.
    MLM is like any other industry, you have honest, ethical companies, and you have scams and people after a quick buck. I have seen this in the stock market, and although I am new at this affiliate thing..based on some of the posts I have seen..it exists in the affiliate business as well.
    Making money in MLM is like any other business, it requires serious work. Any "opportunity" that says "get in quick" to make the big bucks sounds suspect to me. IF it is a good opportunity now..it will be a good opportunity a year from now.I have found that many people that join an MLM to make money simply do not have what it takes. People that come in onlyto purchase product..never call you to complain about how small their check is, never ask you to do a meeting,or never ask you to talk to a prospect for them, etc. etc. I think there are many good opportunities out there to market product. Some of them allow you to position yourself to earn up to a 40% commission from a product sale and when you enroll someone it is like getting a lifetime cookie.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I am not here to promote MLM, I just don't like it when the whole industry is labeled as scams or pyramids.

I just don't understand how anyone can knowingly sell this product, or others like it, and sleep at night ... other than telling what the product is (a weight loss type program), I didn't see any facts and/or long-term studies that have been done to show that the product is a healthy way to lose weight .... Or rather, isn't this just another product that just plays on the consumer who wants the "overnight method" of losing weight, even though I don't believe such a product exists that doesn't or wouldn't harm your body in some way ... Consuming fewer calories, eating non-fat healthy foods, and exercising is a proven method of weight loss - is this, or others like it?

If you separate yourself from the selling/commission part and look at the actual product - would you yourself use it? If no, would you then still sell it - just for the sole purpose of making a quick buck?

Yes Vicki it's a pyramid just like General Motors and Commission Junction and every other business on the planet.

Business is hierarchial - that means the parent company makes money off the subsidiaries and the subsidiaries of the subsidiaries pay both.

No one is twisting your arm to join and wow -now we have the grammar police.

All I did was say look at this and I get it's not Amway, the website sucks (what website?) it's a rip off, it's fraud.

How do you know? Did you check it out? Did
    you call the numbers. Did you call someone in Az that you know and have them go checkout the plant? Did you get a list of the ingredients in the products and take them to someone who is medical professional in the weight loss business.

It's not Amway, but then none of you would have gotten into Amway when Rich was making LOC in his basement either.

Naysayers up the ying yang. Go invest in Enron or dot.bombs. Major billion dollar deals that have pretty websites.

The point is what counts is return on investment. For $146, I am going to lose 30 -40 pounds - flat guaranteed, for sure, no doubt - because I know what's in the products and how it works. And losing that weight will make a big difference in my quality of life.

And I will make back my money in the first two weeks simply by referring 2 people (I already have 26 lined up). And these people wouldn't even think of wasting their time with affiliate marketing - no money in it.

In baseball you get a hit 3 out of 10 times you are star. Same thing applies to business.
    Some MLM's have awesome products and the rest of it sucks. Some have great pay plans and the rest sucks. Some are just money games.

This deal has everything great product, low cost, awesome pay plan (it's the 10% part of the deal and payment on ALL products, referrals that makes it great), guys who know business running it and most important today DEEP POCKETS money wise.

I do alot of little MLM programs - and every month I get a bunch of checks.

As for Dignan - he's pissed off because NetBiz dropped him for cheating and inflating traffic when he was one of our affiliates and didn't pay him.

And as far as NetBiz goes it's a corporation with 3,500 shareholders - I am NOT the owner,
    I am a shareholder and an officer. My money and NetBiz's money are NOT the same money.

And we are doing everything we can as officers of the company to deal with the various problems we have incurred in a proper business fashion.

Hey Chez Noir - thank you for informing the FTC. I'm sure they will look into it. But since the company has been approved by EVERY attorney general in every state already, I doubt it will matter.

Obviously you don't know what a pyramid scheme is - maybe you should go look it up in a legal dictionary.

No problem. I'll just be cashing my checks everyweek while you learn to read.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Professor:
    Yes Vicki it's a pyramid ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for your honesty.
    I was not attacking, just asking.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Here's what the FTC has to say about pyramids and multi-level marketing:

The Bottom Line About Multilevel Marketing Plans www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/pyrdalrt.htm

Fred should take better care with his terminology. Pyramids are Not A Good Thing. Period.

Elisabeth Archambault

very interesting article ... thanks Elisabeth [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It should be called pyramid scam. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay, let's take a look at this from the eyes of the FTC warning...

FTC Tip <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Beware of plans that ask new distributors to purchase expensive products and marketing materials. These plans may be pyramids in disguise.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

-Fred's Pyramid <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The cost is just $145.90. ($36 for annual membership, $99.95 for the product and $9,95 for shipping.) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FTC Tip <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Beware of plans that claim to sell miracle products or promise enormous earnings. Ask the promoter to substantiate claims.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fred's Pryamid <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If WE ALL GET AT LEAST 2 REFERRALS and help those people get just 2, we can ALL build a retirement income with Isagenix International Inc in a relatively short time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FTC Tip <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Be cautious of plans that claim you will make money through continued growth of your downline, that is, the number of distributors you recruit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fred's Pyramid <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If you join now, refer 2 and help your 2 get 2 and impress upon them to do the same thing, your downline will double every week from the combined results of EVERYONE in our group. You could be $50,000 per week by September 1, 2002./QUOTE]

FTC Question [QUOTE]Will you be required to recruit new distributors to earn your commission? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fred's Pyramid <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>and you only need to refer 2 people to qualify for commissions.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Fred, if it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, tastes like a rat, and sounds like a rat, then almost anyone with a brain will conclude that it is a rat.

I like these quotes by the ftc...

Joining a pyramid is risky because the vast majority of participants lose money to pay for the rewards of a lucky few.

If you decide to become a distributor, you are legally responsible for the claims you make about the company, its product and the business opportunities it offers.

Finally, Fred, the FTC has some questions that you and the website leave unanswered;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>What's the company's track record?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Does it have the evidence to back up the claims it makes about its product? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Is the product competitively priced? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Is there a minimum monthly sales commitment to earn a commission? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If anyone is interested, here is the FTC Online Complaint Form to report Pyramid Schemes.

[ 03-13-2002: Message edited by: seaslug44 ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast