Animal Lover
    Direct Deposit for international affiliates
    I'm excited!! Will check it out now and thought I'd post in case any of you haven't yet. Hope it's as good as they make it out to be...

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Whoo Hoo about time, don't suppose Thailand is on the list
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Are you talking about a news in the latest linkshare newsletter I just deleted by default? What's about it?

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All!
    Yes, LinkShare is now offering direct deposit in the following 13 countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. (Sorry Chris, no Thailand!) Only affiliates with a legal entity address in the countries listed above are eligible to participate in international ACH.

To sign up for direct deposit:
    1. Residency needs to have been verified by the affiliate cashing a paper check payment at least once.
    2. Affiliates eligible for direct deposit will see “Click here if you would like to switch your preferred payment method to direct deposit” in the Payment Information section of their Update Profile in the Affiliate Interface.
    3. Once Direct Deposit has been selected, follow the prompts.
    4. You will need to provide LinkShare with valid banking information including an international routing number and your account number.

There is more information on the Affiliate Resource Center under the Consolidated Payment information regarding international ACH.

Concorde,
    FYI - If you miss an issue of the Affiliate Newsletter, you can access pass issues on the Affiliate Resource Center under LinkShare Information.

Ranae

does this direct deposit change mean that if I am Canadian I can now get all commission monies owed by Linkshare direct deposited and not just the Linkshare (CA) commissions as it was previously?

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Bintaz,
    Yes, you will get both your US and Canadian LinkShare Network commissions deposited to your Canadian bank account.

Ranae

I love you

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Cool
    Sorry Chris, no Thailand!
    One day, possibly not very soon, but one day

Then all the super high earners will be moving to Thailand and I'll have them all within my grasp ... It'll be Summits on a different troical island each month
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

The money will be deposited to bank account in original USD and Canadian $ ??

wish they can include my country soon too

Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    Hi All!
    Yes, LinkShare is now offering direct deposit in the following 13 countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. (Sorry Chris, no Thailand!) Only affiliates with a legal entity address in the countries listed above are eligible to participate in international ACH.
    You should offer an option to wire transfer to other countries for affiliates with substantial commissions. Most affiliates would be happy for the wire transfer charges to be deducted from their commissions - I would, if they're reasonable.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread