CJ site down.....dead?
    11:30pm central I tried to open the "new" login page, but no page. I don't have any of the back end urls anymore, does anybody else?

I guess it'll be up in the morning.

Lightbulb
    ummmm . . . try www.cj.com?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I've been unable to access www.cj.com since yesterday, using IE. However I had no problem using Firefox.

I did all the ie security updates that didn't work. I'm betting it's a security setting....that would need to be lowered. I'm not going to drop my security settings, but I will use firefox. This is an example of ValueClick's intent of putting something in their pages. I'd noticed my browser tellimg me there were non-secure items on the login page. Now it won't come up at all. I'd submitted a question about the non-secure items, with no answer.

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Did you try https://www.cj.com ? (Notice the "s")

Both https and http with the above URL work for me in IE 6, without any security messages. I see the lovely smiling faces of Melissa, Ziggy, Chris, and Sarah reassuring me that their pictures were probably taken before June 23. Also, this URL gets me to another login page (if I'm not logged in) or back to my CJ Account Manager home page (if I'm currently logged in and have not been idle for long enough to auto-logout):

https://members.cj.com/member/publisher/home.do

I have the second URL bookmarked to save time getting me back into Account Manager if I'm already logged in and had closed down the IE window, or had browsed elsewhere.

ABW Ambassador
    i cannot access too. the homepage doesn't load, with or without the s in the url.

I get the https home page to load, but now have a computer warning that the page has secure and unsecure items. That was not there earlier today, so they have done something new.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by spacedog
    This one works. I used to use this url, but a few months ago it quit like the front page just did.

These people seem to want us to stay busy at everything besides making money!! What are they thinking.

It might be this. Those who are having problems, what browser are you using?

The URL spacedog mentioned doesn't have the redirect problem.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I haven't had any problems accessing them using IE 6 through their standard URL (cj.com).

IE6 doesn't seem to have problems with the erroroneous redirect. Other browsers might.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

As I stated above, I use higher than default security settings. It was working fine, then I started getting a notice that non-secure items were trying to load in the page, which I dissallowed. It was still letting me on the page, then it quit. No more page.

ABW Ambassador
    the basic cj url was working fine for me until yesterday. since i haven't done anything on my end, and since this is also being experienced by others, i'd have to assume too that the problem lies with cj.

Let me ask again... For those who are having problems, what browser are you using?

The erroroneous redirect problem started yesterday around noon. I bet it's the same problem. IE6 seems to ignore the bad redirect, but I suspect that some don't.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

This link works fine on IE 6 too.

https://members.cj.com/member/foundation/login.jsp

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    This link works fine on IE 6 too.

https://members.cj.com/member/foundation/login.jsp

I have IE6 and the above link works for me too, but not the regular cj.com url

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread