New to One of Andy's Programs
    Maybe one of you can answer this for me -

I'd like to get started building a datafeed site with the Rugman site, but I noticed there are two ways to accquire the datafeed itself. One is through the SAS interface, and the other is through another RugMan.com login: http://www.rugmarket.com/datafeed/

Are the datafeeds the same through both of these links? I've got everything ready to roll, just need to figure this last piece out.

Also, Andy, if you're reading this, just wanted to make sure you received my CAB registration.

Thanks!
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBusiness
    Maybe one of you can answer this for me -

I'd like to get started building a datafeed site with the Rugman site, but I noticed there are two ways to accquire the datafeed itself. One is through the SAS interface, and the other is through another RugMan.com login: http://www.rugmarket.com/datafeed/

Are the datafeeds the same through both of these links? I've got everything ready to roll, just need to figure this last piece out.

Also, Andy, if you're reading this, just wanted to make sure you received my CAB registration.

Thanks!
    Welcome to our family ...

1) The rugman feed on SAS is auto updated every 2 weeks by direct FTP to SAS. The CJ feed is updated as well but due to recent develpoments on CJ, I would strongly suggest you run with the SAS feed. The feeds have the same skus.

2) Got your CAB email if you used the email that was supplied. Those emails have the subject pre populated with your SAS ID and merchant name. They are flaged and filtered into a separate folder on my server. We process the CAB's once a month, towards the end of the month.

Here's looking to increase your money business ..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks Andy! Looking forward to making some money together..

Take care.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread