:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But, dang...they aren't looking at the parts of the site I want them to see the most.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

WOW! Great Work Ssanf!

I hope you'll be able to turn some cash from it.

ABW Ambassador
    Wow!

Great stats!!

which parts do you want them to see?

ABW Ambassador
    Hmm...Lovely .....Great SSanf

Regards
    TGO

I want them to go to the Pagan stuff since that is what it is all about for me. But, they seem come for the graphics and games. I use the free stuff to get them to the site in order to nudge folks to the Pagan information. Consider it bait.

Funny thing is that a lot come for the courtesy Christian graphics especially around their holidays. LOL I am even listed on some of the Christian search engines!

Oh well....sigh.

However, over all, a couple thousand a day DO look at the Pagan stuff which ain't bad.

I hope it makes money, too.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Funny thing is that a lot come for the courtesy Christian graphics especially around their holidays. LOL I am even listed on some of the Christian search engines!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, this would seem fitting since most "Christian" symbolism and tradition stems from ancient pagan holidays and traditions, especially within the catholic denomination.

show these cruisin "christians" the very real similarities to paganism and christianity (holidays/symbolism and stuff) and scare the crap out of em....LOL

I do hope you find a way to make some $$ from the visitors though!

SSanf, I did exactally the same thing with my site when I first started, free graphics and please look around while you're here.

It worked and it still does but what I have done is to push the free graphics link further down the page. I found that when it was up at the top, they would click on that and not look any further.

What you might try is to put what is important to you higher up on the page. Any outside articles, links can go on another page further into your site.

Like have a link to a "pagan news page" give a good description on what can be found there and then put all your pagan news there etc..

On the pagan schools info on the main page. If you had that as a link on a news page to a pagan schools page - then On the pagan schools page you could put all that info plus maybe some books they could buy, etc..

"Pagan Information Center" - make those links a list of what can be found and put the actual links on another page.

This way you are getting people deeper into your site. Just a thought, hope it helps.
    Vicki :-)

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Just add a ugly Bridge or Border Troll to the site that Popsup to scare the visitors into shopping. Penalty for not buying is a curse that cost 50.00 to remove by e-mailed verse. Now if only you could convert Muslims to your beliefs we'd all be better off.

Thanks for the ideas, Vicki.

EcomCity.com I am not really trying to convert anyone, muslin or otherwise, who is happy with the path they are following. Since we believe in reincarnation, I figure if a person isn't Pagan now, they certainly have been or are sure to be at some point in the future. So, conversion is irrelevant. They are following their current path because their spirit needs the experience. Far be it for me to interfere. I am just trying to make the information available to those who want it and to educate people about the Pagan religions and the challenges we face. I want to help make this a more accepting world for myself, my progeny, my extended family, my friends and other Pagans who are sure to follow us.

I am not at all concerned with what Muslim fundamentalist fruitcakes believe. It is their behavior that makes me furious. But, all religions seem to have a fruitcake element, even Pagan religions. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2002: Message edited by: SSanf ]

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread