Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    ARC - ARC Live !!
    Hello team,

July marks the beginning of some exciting changes at ARC. We will start announcing some of these changes later this month but I wanted to get this out there so you can all be ready.....

We are always looking at ways to work closer with our affiliates. Starting next week, we will be conducting weekly conference calls via the web for those wishing to participate. You will need a PC headset to join the fun. The headset will need to have a mike if you want to talk ...

If you don't own one, you may want to buy so you can be ready next week. These headsets range from $12.00 to $40 bucks for the high end stuff.. the calls and the software are free.

More details later ....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 7th, 2006 at 05:01 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Sweet - I have been using skype with some am's for a few months now. I was wondering when you were going in that direction. It would be cool to be able to record this in case some people still have a 9-5 job
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Smile
    Like the idea! Waiting for more details

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Sweet - I have been using skype with some am's for a few months now. I was wondering when you were going in that direction. It would be cool to be able to record this in case some people still have a 9-5 job
    Its not Skype though, it's much better suited for our industry.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I'm guessing what it is you're talking about a person needs to have a computer, this type of headset and "the calls and the software are free."
    This means you have to have a separate phone, too??
    I'm still one of the Slowsky turtles on dial-up and just have the one phone line.
    so guessing that means not able to do it??

Since I'm in this thread you won't have to acknowledge if I posted at the other one.
    Andy, make sure you and all the others have a safe trip Get a lot accomplished while there but make time to enjoy yourself some, too OK....not too much, though We want you all to have clear heads when you return. lol Pictures would be nice, too

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    I'm guessing what it is you're talking about a person needs to have a computer, this type of headset and "the calls and the software are free."
    This means you have to have a separate phone, too??
    I'm still one of the Slowsky turtles on dial-up and just have the one phone line.
    so guessing that means not able to do it??

Since I'm in this thread you won't have to acknowledge if I posted at the other one.
    Andy, make sure you and all the others have a safe trip Get a lot accomplished while there but make time to enjoy yourself some, too OK....not too much, though We want you all to have clear heads when you return. lol Pictures would be nice, too
    K,

No phone needed. Dial up is ok. All you need is your PC which you already have, a headset with a mic and the software you can download for free. Dial up works fine.

This is based on Voice over IP (VoIP) group communications software. It's really cool .... we have a room for 100 people per call ...

You really don't even need a headset if you're just listening, do you? You can just use the speakers on your PC.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    You really don't even need a headset if you're just listening, do you? You can just use the speakers on your PC.
    Correct ... however, with what we have planned you will want to speak up

It's virtual ABE time all over again....

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    We are always looking at ways to work closer with our affiliates.
    Have you tried bathing?

Sounds cool.

It's odd when you HEAR someone's accent after simply READING their posts. It seems most of us type different then we talk.

I'm new to ARC, but I'll be looking forward to that, Andy. Like Billy said, it'll be nice to put a voice to the posts!
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Billy
    Whatareyatalkinabout I ain't got no stinkin accent
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Talking
    It's virtual ABE time all over again....[/QUOTE]

Don't know what that means above?
    Ohhhhhh goodie I'll finally be able to actually hear and see something online and learn Been attempting sooooo many webinars, etc. and am only able to hear and see bits and pieces. I'm very appreciative of those people having the free events but it will be nice to be able to actually hear and see it all Since Michael said you won't need the headset I won't go running out to get one this weekend, yet.
    Thank you Andy ahead of time for what you're doing Really appreciate it

What are virtual ABEs? Anyone who has been to one of Andy's seminars knows the answer to that.

Here's a clue. Where would you find a picture of a famous Abe?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    What are virtual ABEs? Anyone who has been to one of Andy's seminars knows the answer to that.

Here's a clue. Where would you find a picture of a famous Abe?
    5 bucks!

Michael
    Nope, unfortunately haven't been fortunate to attend any of Andy's seminars. I've read about them and they sound great.
    Was sitting there thinking. hmmm maybe Andy meant ABW and was in a hurry typing lol Kept thinking of the initials and didn't have a clue. I have had Andy as an affiliate manager for a couple of programs and that makes sense now. He's a very generous affiliate manager Really looking forward to this. Always been so frustrating not to be able to hear the others. Thanks for letting me know I wouldn't need a headset. Wouldn't have had a chance to get out this weekend to get one anyway.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I know there's been some simila things I've attended where you could type out questions if you didn't have a headset. Would this be an option?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Starting next week, we will be conducting weekly conference calls via the web for those wishing to participate.
    Andy, do you have a day / time set aside?
    I'd like to participate but need to plan ahead a bit due to the time difference from UK.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Yeah, when are these conferences happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Guffy
    Andy, do you have a day / time set aside?
    I'd like to participate but need to plan ahead a bit due to the time difference from UK.
    King, we are setting up now, first one (intro) will be this Friday at 12 PM est

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    12PM

You always do things so early...

I suppose you think that's late LOL? (Still remembers trauma-inducing tales of you waking up at some truly unspeakable time in the m*rning...)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    12PM

You always do things so early...

I suppose you think that's late LOL? (Still remembers trauma-inducing tales of you waking up at some truly unspeakable time in the m*rning...)
    We will have the segments recorded for playback ...

Most affiliate marketers stay up all night and get up at 4pm

Lightbulb ARC Live !!!
    Hello team,

I'm pleased to announce that ARC Live is open ...

ARC Live is a 24/7 voice chat room. Using VoIP, (Voice over IP), you can talk to anyone as if you were in the same room with them. No typing required ... you do need a headset and a microphone if you want to talk.

This means you now have a 24/7 live connection to ARC where you can ask questions and get information on all our merchants during regular business hours.

Every Friday, we will have live merchant focus conferences for up to 100 people at a time where you can meet and talk to our merchants in real time like if we were all in the same room.

On other days, we will talk about future merchants coming onboard, promotions and anything that will help to make you more money with our family of ARC mechants.

Please take a minute to set up your FREE software and feel free to use ARC Live anytime to ask us and learn more about our quality merchants.

Full set up and download info here: http://www.andyrodriguez.com/arc-live.html

Thank you in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Most affiliate marketers stay up all night and get up at 4pm
    This is a live, 24/7 VoIP connection, if im awake, you come into the room, speak and i will hear you ....

Great idea Andy. I hope your partners take advantage...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast