Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Having vision problems
    Hey all, I have an infection in one of my eyes so I can't wear my contact lenses. I'm legally blind without corrective lenses so I can't see squat without them and unfortunately my eyeglass ion isn't up-to-date so my near-range vision isn't so great with them either. However right now the best I can manage vision-wise is to wear my old glasses. My new eyeglasses won't be finished until Monday the earliest which is also the earliest I'll be able to wear my contact lenses again.

So the point of this long, convoluted story is that if you want to get in touch with me that's okay but I can't guarantee you'll get a reply until next week. Sorry if there are typos in this. Can't be helped at the moment.

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Yikes Rhea - sending healing energy to your eyes!!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Hope you get it straightened out soon, Rhea!
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

I hope your eye feels better, too. Get a big magnifying glass til you get your ion. I let my glasses go for too long a period of time before changing the ion and made sure I had my magnifying glass around for any work I was doing. Didn't even know there was such a thing but got tri-focals now for reading. lol Make sure to be careful moving around so you don't go bumping into anything and hurt yourself before you get the new glasses. On the positive side...no house cleaning cos you just can't see well enough to do it

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Hope you get the help you need for your eyes.

I find if I work too much on the computer I get eye-related headaches. Then I know it's time to do something else for a few days. Computer screens seem to be tough on eyes.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I bet you can't wait until Monday! Hope you don't get the nasty headaches that go along with not having the right glasses. Rest your eyes and feel better soon.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey all, thanks for the good wishes!

I got my new eyeglasses today and they're awesome. They're much lighter in weight than my old glasses and now I can see near and far. Unfortunately my depth perception is still messed up but the optometrist said that should improve over time.

The infection in my left eye has spread to my right eye and they still hurt. Doc said it will probably be the end of the week before I can wear my contact lenses again. What a PIA!

I wonder if that infection is from one of the name-brand cleansing solutions you may be using for your contact lenses? I think it was Renu (or similar) that I heard had a high incident of eye infections recently, and there's a lawsuit pending against the maker. Not sure though.

Anyway, good to hear it's clearing up for you Rhea!
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Welcome back Rhea!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread