Reports Problems Today??
    I am tracking page hits and link hits, today, with my own stats tracking - but showing 0 performance across the board at CJ........argh!! what's the deal.....AGAIN!!

ABW Ambassador
    I have all the stats showing up fine at CJ.

edit: I see someone else saying the same thing. Is it a specific report you're not seeing stats with?

I have stuff showing under Quick Stats, Transactions Reports, the Performance Reports seem a little behind.

its the Performance reports that are showing 0 across the board - I can see traffic on all my sites, including exit links to CJ merchants - for today's date starting from the wee hours this a.m.

ABW Ambassador
    When you login in are you seeing stats under Quick Stats and then under Run Reports - Transaction Reports ?

Quick Stats, Transaction Reports and Performance Reports don't say the same thing for me.

Transaction Reports are showing the most recent stuff. They have sales the Quick Stats don't have yet, some that just posted about 10 minutes ago. And Performance Reports are way behind. They show nothing as far as sales and only 1 click, with lots of impressions. So they're a distant third as far as reporting.

I check mainly the Transaction Reports so I don't know if that is normal or not for the Performance Reports or if that's just CJ nowadays.

I know how to read the reports, I have been playing this CJ game for 8 years - I am just getting so cranky, if it's not the SE's messing with you, or the merchants cutting the commission, it's CJ pulling chair out from under you!! Like I said I am just cranky.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail
    I know how to read the reports, I have been playing this CJ game for 8 years - I am just getting so cranky, if it's not the SE's messing with you, or the merchants cutting the commission, it's CJ pulling chair out from under you!! Like I said I am just cranky.....................
    Same problems here Logs tell me of hundereds of clicks and CJ say's --> 0 <--

But remember tracking is not effected so even though for the past month my balance is half what it should be I am very confident that I will get the proper credit.... Oh did I mention that this new system is BULL

So if tracking is NOT effected... That means CJ is getting paid... But why am I not getting the credit for the traffic ????

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Oh Frank Gerstenderger where art thou? Let's see if we can get this forum thread to show up first page on Google when Gerstenderger googles himself:

Gerstenderger Gerstenderger Gerstenderger.

(To the tune of "Hallelujah"):

GERRRR-stenderger. GERRRR-stenderger. Gerstenderger. Gerstenderger. Ger-STEN-DERRRRRR-GER!

Frank Gerstenderger, you are the man we seek.

I'm starting to like that name quite a lot.

ABW Ambassador
    "Same problems here Logs tell me of hundereds of clicks and CJ say's --> 0 <--"

Says zero where? Which report? Everything looks fine except the Performance Reports are way behind but I have clicks and impressions showing there too, no sales. So don't know how far those are behind. But Quick Stats and Transaction Reports are working for me. Do you see zero in those reports too? I just ran a Transaction Report for today and sales are coming in on the hour with the normal delay.

my commission detail report seems to have been tracking correctly, about an hour lag between event date and posting date, and I'm getting stuff every hour like normal.... well normal for a slow saturday.

Our Quickstats are more accurate than the Web Site Performance
    Report for today. The data showing in the Web Site Performance Report for today is the same as it was at 6am eastern this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    "Same problems here Logs tell me of hundereds of clicks and CJ say's --> 0 <--"

Says zero where? Which report? Everything looks fine except the Performance Reports are ........Report for today and sales are coming in on the hour with the normal delay.
    Run Reports - Performance Reports Web Site Performance

Today's stat's.

Some reports are now coming in but these are more than 10 hours old....
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Actually in both:

Run Reports - Performance Reports Web Site Performance
    and
    Run Reports - Performance Reports Performance by Advertiser

... with both set for Exact Period: Today, they are many, many hours behind. Most of my merchants don't show up on either of these reports even though my PPC and weblogs show that there have been clicks on several merchants.

I have always liked the: Run Reports - Performance Reports >> 50 Best Performing Links >> Pre-selected periods: Today report. It has MUCH more info than any of the Run Reports - Transaction Reports, e.g. it also has clicks, imps, CTR, CR, EPC, the actual link IDs, etc. It is pretty much up to date right now, and has usually been reliable in the past. It lags by one or two hours at most. However, it is now listed as a "Former Performance Report (for a limited time)". I haven't found a new report that does anything like this or is as up to date. Has anyone else? I hope they have something like this report working before they dump the "former" reports.

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, so it looks like the Performance reports are way behind, the other reports look ok. Nothing you can do about it, they'll catch up when they catch up. But it looks like everybody is pretty much seeing the same thing with the Performance reports, very behind today.

Does anyone show sales/commissions in their Performance Reports? I hope the tracking is working. :/

ABW Ambassador
    "I hope the tracking is working. :/"

"I just ran a Transaction Report for today and sales are coming in on the hour with the normal delay."

"my commission detail report seems to have been tracking correctly, about an hour lag between event date and posting date, and I'm getting stuff every hour like normal.... well normal for a slow saturday."

Check your Transaction Reports. If you have sales, they'll be there.

I'm honestly not the least bit shocked, surprised, or dissapointed right now. I've got 1 click registered today, although it should much, much more (according to site stats and PPC stats).

EDIT: had one sale come through just as I finished this post. Not sure now if the sales tracking is delayed or not - looks normal.
    Last edited by MoneyBusiness; July 8th, 2006 at 11:53 PM.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Well it does seem as if some clicks are getting lost in the shuffle, unless they no longer count multiple clicks from them same IP.

Sales are likely to be slow anyway when it often takes 20 seconds or more for a link to redirect and the shopper decides to try looking elsewhere.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread