Do you have any favorite companies for promoting prescription diet pills?
    Reliable, good commission, etc.
    Thank you.

ABW Ambassador
    KwikMed, for Xenical (and a few others). They pass The Gold Standard - checks in the mail. I find that KwikMed converts better than any other online pharmacy I've promoted, so even though some others have commissions that "look" higher, I end up going back to KwikMed. They pay repeat commissions on repeat orders, which is nice.

Hey bghtn, I sent you a PM the other day. Did you receive it?

Elisabeth Archambault

ABW Ambassador
    Is the online pharmacy business here to stay?

Where can I get a good review of the business ... the impact of local and international laws on online prescriptions, pending legislation, etc.?

I have a whole site used for selling rx drugs. It is Rx for Charity. I have made sales at A1Prescriptions.com, e-Scripts-md.com, Pillstore.com, Planetpills.com, and USAPrescription.com. I have received checks from all but USAPrescription.com so far (only because I made my first sale with them this month). All the checks I've received, I've gotten within 15 days of the close of the month.

I will probably give Kwikmed another try just to give my visitors a bit more variety, they were among the first affiliate programs I tried, but with my inexperience I had no luck, so I dropped them. I'm not sure I like how they show their prices now though, $0.00 per dose instead of $000.00 for XX pills.

I'm getting most of my sales from A1Prescriptions, which figures as it's the worst payer commissionwise, only $10.00 per sale, but they are adding up with almost a sale a day from way under a 100 visitors a day to my site.

If you decide to join any of the pharmacy affiliate programs, please don't hesitate to sign up under me (except for Kwikmed, go with Buckworks.com for that one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]). And if you find any more, please let me know, so I can offer even more choices to my visitors. At least half of the second level commissions go to charity and I appreciate all the help I can get.

Brian

Thanks for the replies,
    Elisabeth,
    I did not get your PM, I PM'd you with my email address...if you don't get it, let me know.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread