Thread: 4000th Post - 4 Weeks of $500.00 Bonuses

4000th Post - 4 Weeks of $500.00 Bonuses
    Ok...

Upon thorough thinking and meditation following this entry I have decided to use my 4000th post at ABW the following way:

Starting from the time of this post, I want to make the following 4 weeks - the weeks of unreal bonuses for all affiliates that are active with the following programs AM Navigator manages:

Since, it is the 4000th post, I am setting the following goal: send gross sales of $4000 across the above three programs within the next 4 weeks, and I will personally credit your affiliate account a bonus of $500.00

IMPORTANT:

1. This offer has no restrictions: neither regarding the number of affiliates that may claim their $500.00 bonuses, no regarding the number of bonuses that an individual affiliate may claim within the 4 weeks.
    2. The "burden of proof" lays with the affiliate. I.e.: I have no technical means of tracking gross sales across the programs. So please e-mail me once you've reached the goal ($4000) so that I could reward you.
    3. Qualifying period: 10 July 2006 (6:25 am EST) - 7 August 2006 (6:25 am EST).

Now let's all get to work!! The prize is gorgeous Take it!!

Geno

5 affiliates have already entered the race... Are you among them?!

Geno

I haven't heard anyone react to this. Maybe because many of you were at the summit when I reached my 4000th post and posted the promo.

In case you don't know, we at AM Navigator are giving away $500 bills during this and the next three weeks... Yes, you've heard me right! The deal is described in detail in post #1 above, but it basically translates into an additional 12.5% commission on all sales if your cumulative sales across the above-quoted three programs reach the $4000. The amount may be reached either in just one program, or across two, or across all... it doesn't matter; the amount is what matters! Once you've reached it, the $500 check is yours. And the number of $500 checks you may collect is totally unlimited. Generate a gross of $8000 - two $500 checks will be on their way to you.

Sweet, huh?

Geno

First week came to an end. Three more to go. Don't miss your chance!!

Geno

5. Newsletter Signup