Angry bad affiliate program---linkshare
    i just register a account,and apply some advertises,but now i cannot login,when i click forget password,it displays "no this username",i email to the contact@linkshare.com,but no reply.i think the linkshare is very bad.Do you thinks so?

Do a quick search here of previoius posts (like Synergy Analytics or Password) and you will see how frustrated affiliates have been with LinkShare.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

faint,the linkshare program is very bad,i'll discard it,because it isn't run smoothly.

You can make thousands of dollars on LS. Actually getting paid is another matter though
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    as per 7-days said.
    i agree that LS needs to look into the LS password issue.

on the case of making $$$$ on LS, and not getting paid. That depends on the merchant, nothing to do with LS.

Yes, you get paid if the merchant(s) you are promoting pay their bills. Some merchants pay every month on time and some seem to pay whenever they feel like it or after enough affiliates complain. LS should take after SAS and require a deposit.

Yeah, it makes sense to be like SAS. As far as I know, we usually pay 3 days after we get the invoice from LS + whatever bonus we promised. Not sure how long LS takes to cut the check from the time I process it.

makes no difference to me as I do not get interest on the $$ i am sitting on and the lag time is so small.

Did anybody try again? I can not login in either.

I haven't had any problems with login today at LS.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    i just register a account,and apply some advertises,but now i cannot login,when i click forget password,it displays "no this username"
    Sounds like he forgot his user name and password. Notexactly something I would call an issue with the LS interface.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    That depends on the merchant, nothing to do with LS.
    That's like allowing criminals to go on rampage and saying their behavior depends on them alone, nothing to do with who allowed them. Other networks have found remedies for crooked behavior, as some of the posts in this thread point out.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

About logging in:
    It's the same thing that happened a couple months ago. They want you to change your password, then you have to wait a few hours for it to go into effect. Why? Who the hell knows.

Excuse me now, must write more articles for my adsense site. Affiliate marketing is becoming a joke and the one thing I can rely on is my writing.

Quote Originally Posted by La_Valette
    That's like allowing criminals to go on rampage and saying their behavior depends on them alone, nothing to do with who allowed them. Other networks have found remedies for crooked behavior, as some of the posts in this thread point out.
    LS should have something to safeguard affiliates like 3 strikes/late payments and you are in the penalty box for merchants. I never understand why merchants will not pay what is due unless they have the $$ earning high yield interest in a swiss bank

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread