Thread: FJB Happy Week #8 - Commission Increase + Cash

Smile FJB Happy Week #8 - Commission Increase + Cash
    Our all-new Happy Week is here, and it is:

FantasyJewelryBox's Happy Week #8

Here's what we're gonna do this week at FantasyJewelryBox's affiliate program:

Show me a 2-fold growth in weekly sales (comparing to your weekly average based on the last 8 weeks' performance) and I will increase your commission 2-fold for the whole of this week.

And to keep you even happier I will also throw in a 5.00 cash bonus into every affiliate account that shows me the growth by next Monday.

Offer expires: 17 July at 10:40 AM EST

Important: please follow your stats yourself and inform me via e-mail, PM or IM if you qualify.

Geno
    Last edited by Geno Prussakov; July 10th, 2006 at 11:13 AM.

BTW, you can combine this promo with any FantasyJewelryBox.com's affiliate program promo/bonus offer that is running at the same time. Time overlap doesn't exclude the other. The " both.., and... " rule applies.

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    ...Show me a 2-fold growth in weekly sales (comparing to your weekly average based on the last 8 weeks' performance) and I will increase your commission 2-fold for the whole of this week.

And to keep you even happier I will also throw in a 5.00 cash bonus into every affiliate account that shows me the growth...
    I am noticing a nice increase in affiliate sales at FJB. Thank you for this!

However, with the sales growth, questions also spring up... Besides answering these questions via e-mail, I have decided to post them here (for the benefit of the campaign itself)

Question: I have just sent you a sale. My previous weekly average was 0 (no sales sent before). Do I qualify for the commission increase and the bonus?

Answer: You don't. If your "previous weekly average was 0" sales a week, the following rule applies: affiliates that have not sent any sales before are equaled to those with a weekly average of "1" (sale a week). Let me see just one more sale and you'll get a "You've Got Cash" e-mail as soon as I see it, while the commission increase will be posted to your account at the end of the Happy Week (on 17 July).

Geno

Many of FJB's affiliates just a sale away from claiming their 2-fold commission increase and the cash prize. Attaching just a few of the printscreens.

There are still 5 days left!!

Geno
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Show me a 2-fold growth in weekly sales (comparing to your weekly average based on the last 8 weeks' performance) and I will increase your commission 2-fold for the whole of this week.

And to keep you even happier I will also throw in a 5.00 cash bonus into every affiliate account that shows me the growth by next Monday.
    And we have a winner!!

Two-fold commission increase and the $5.00 bonus have just been applied to the affiliate account! Congratulations, A******!!

Geno

6. Newsletter Signup