Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    New AvantLink Merchant: BirdCages.com
    Hello Everyone,

We are excited to announce the addition of our newest merchant: BirdCages.com! This program offers a 10% payout per transaction and a first-party cookie to help insure you will be credited for every sale. With this program launch you'll also find a great coupon to promote, dedicated program management, monthly bonuses and of course free advanced tools from AvantLink (including Affiliate RSS distributed content creative and a RSS coupon feed). Average order size $190.

These people are the bird cage experts. They work closely with manufacturers to bring customers a variety of choices, at prices that fit most every budget. Your traffic you work hard to send will find great products, value and service.

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:

• Login to your Affiliate account at www.AvantLink.com
    • Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    • Locate BirdCages.com in the Affiliate program list
    • Click 'BirdCages.com' and then 'Apply to this program'

If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let us know what we can do to help you get started promoting this program. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the BirdCages AM Nate Eslinger, neslinger[at]netshops.com.

Sincerely,

Gary M

Gary,

I bet this will be a real winner. My wife is a bird lover and I remember the last time she was searching for a bird cage. I suggested she go to Goodwill (that was a mistake) and she said not for her lovely little birds. Ha. She searched and searched the web for just the right size and shape of bird cage with all the atributes she wanted.

Having a merchant that is dedicated to this niche market will be a real plus. Best of luck with this new merchant...I'll be sure to sign up and add to my pet sites.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Hey thanks Ron!

She searched and searched the web for just the right size and shape of bird cage with all the atributes she wanted.
    Yeah I think we can get some detailed, spiderable creative in the hands of the BirdCages' Affiliates...to help them win SERPs across various search engines...hence some very high converting traffic. Our pet supply Affiliates should definitely jump on this one. Check out their site...real impressive!!

Thanks again, Gary M

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    first-party cookie
    What is that?

And so I don't look stupid, I'm asking for Ron's wife

Hey Billy,

A first-party cookie is one that is set by the merchant website not the network. The reason this is important is that first-party cookies are a lot less likely to be blocked by browser security levels, firewalls, etc. We do use third-party cookies for merchants, but whenever possible we'll use a first-party cookie because they are much less likely to be blocked.

It depends on the merchant's platform and technical capabilities as to whether it is feasible for them to setup a first-party cookie or not.

Thanks for askin'

Gary M

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Thanks G

I had no idea. I thought it may mean 1st cookie gets the commish rather then the last cookie

You're welcome.. glad I could clear that up for you

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread