Linkshare Placed a Hold on my Payment
    I was told there was a $6 uncashed check from December and that caused my account to go on hold and i didn't make this cut in payment.

I am very nervous/upset because it was a large commission due to me that needed to pay mortgage/PPC costs/a new TV (lol) other important stuff and Linkshare NEVER NOTIFIED ME -- I had to call and verify my account was ok to find out about this hold that is now lifted.

Linkshare - Please notify affiliates if there is an issue with their account to keep them from being paid. If I knew about this before checks were issued, all would have been well.

I had the same problem a short while ago because I had discarded a check for about 64 cents from a deactivated merchant who was settling up. When I asked Linkshare about why I had not been paid in several months even though merchants owed me commissions and had paid LS on time, "support" sends me instructions on how to read reports instead of an answer to my query about why I am not getting paid for several months. Further queries were not answered at all.

It came down to an inquiry from one of the merchants I promote to find out what was going on.

For all of the "analytics" abstruse obtuse supercalifragilistisexpialidocious reporting mumbo-jumbo they've got going on, you'd think they could find a way to get in touch with reality and answer simple questions with simple answers.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

And it's rather odd that they don't consider checks that were cashed in the last 30 to 180 days when they decide to suspend payments because of a check over 180 days old not having been negotiated.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

The thing here is that this will hurt Linkshare and me at the same time.

I have to seriously cut my PPC budget back because of this. My Linkshare commissions are going to plummet this month because my belt will be very tight until I finally get the payment.

All LS had to do is when my account is flagged for a hold -- Just kick me an email. Everybody would be happy in the end. I'm paid - I will continue to invest in LS merchants, and LS gets paid.

But here is what I don't understand -- Why stop paying me because I didnt cash a $6 check from 6 months ago? Especially if I am on direct deposit!!!

15 years and counting
    melty - Why stop paying me because I didnt cash a $6 check from 6 months ago?
    That's crazy.
    I've a truck load of small checks from LinkShare between 10 cent and a few bucks I didn't cash, some are quite old. A few years ago, they were sending us hundred of checks every month, some were lost in the mail and I've never seem them worrying if their checks were cashed or not. They were even unable to provide us a payment report.

I just wish someone at Linkshare would be kind enough to issue me a manual payment for something that is clearly a non-issue. But from what I understand accounting can't do that. *shrug*

My buzz is killed and my day is ruined -- But that is the life of being self-employed...Oh well...Let me stop *****ing and just wait for the next payment batch

Have a few hits, it might help you to get your buzz back.

hahahahaha...now that is funny! lol

Melty, you have more problems... LOL!

Yup...More problems...I was so sad today I ate a whole pizza by myself!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    LS is not the best in answering questions or communicating. period!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread