Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Talking Pics from LAST YR's Vegas Summit - SAS party (a bit late!)
    Ok - I've only been promising to get these pics out to their 'rightful' owners for the last year... I've been really, really, busy... I swear!

Anyhow with all the buzz over the currently ongoing Summit (dammit - wish I was there! I'll make it to the next one...) I'm feeling renewed inspiration to get these babies up.

Here are some pics from last year's Vegas Aff Summit - taken while at the SAS party aka Brian L.'s bday party @ the Wynn. If you're in one of my pics and would like a copy feel free to email me and I'll send one over.

UPDATE: So far only able to post David Delisle and the AM for Webundies.com (can you tell?) along with a cute one of Michael Nunez and Kellie (aka Ms. B.) spreadin' a little luv. LOL!

I can't fit them all in here just yet - have to resize and then will post rest later - stay tuned! More to come - and some REAL good ones of Andy and friends...

P.S - advance apologies for weird lines through some of them - my camera had something wrong w/ the focus that night (go figure).

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by e-Gazer; July 11th, 2006 at 10:39 PM. Reason: it won't take my pics! still trying...

Talking FINALLY was able to post but didn't edit in time to change the content
    Sooo... without further adieu, for those of you not sure - here's what each pics above is of, in this order:

1. David from CellarsWineClub.com, Sheila Martin (affiliate), Andy R. & Michael Nunez of EasyClickTravel.com

2. David Delisle (Webbloom/PartnerMaker) & Brook Schaaf of WebUndies.com showing us what great promoters they REALLY are!

3. David from CellarsWineClub.com, Arlene Martell (James Martell's wife), and Sheila Martin (affiliate)

4. Brook & Andy with a guy I recognize but whose name I can't recall (I know - shame on me! Anyone who knows feel free to help me out...)

5. Kellie (aka Ms. B.) and Michael Nunez spreadin' tha luv! LOL!

6. More of the Andy Rodriguez crew (his lovely wife Suzie in the middle)

Cheers,

Talking Just dug up 2 more
    I'm actually in these ones (both at the Hard Rock Cafe)! LOL

1. Random lady who saved my camera from being stolen at the bar posing for a shot with Mark Hummel of C3 Online Marketing and me

2. Random lady who saved my camera from being stolen at the bar, posing for a shot with me and a fellow AM (I can't remember what program he manages but I remember it had something to do with home schooling - again if anyone has a lead to who he is please feel free to post).

GAWD I love this business! Oh, let me count thee ways...

Very nice...all of you look very nice. The headgear in the one was a nice touch lol Never saw any pictures of you Liz before. You're a little cutie Your bubbly personality shows Love looking at all these pictures. You always try to figure out what somebody looks like when you've never met them and usually it's nothing what you expected. lol All of the pictures have been nice and you all look like nice people Not a scarey looking one in the bunch.

Thumbs up
    That's Jason Hill of EducationalJunction.com
    A super nice guy. He's been developing website's, lately.

Thanks for the pics

Quote Originally Posted by e-Gazer
    I'm actually in these ones (both at the Hard Rock Cafe)! LOL

2. Random lady who saved my camera from being stolen at the bar, posing for a shot with me and a fellow AM (I can't remember what program he manages but I remember it had something to do with home schooling - again if anyone has a lead to who he is please feel free to post).
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Thanks for the memories Liz - can't wait for the next one

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny K
    That's Jason Hill of EducationalJunction.com
    A super nice guy. He's been developing website's, lately.
    THAT'S IT! Yes, he was a super-nice guy - very well-spoken and polite.

If you speak to him please tell him I have the pic if he wants it and that I say hello.

And for YOU BillyKay... I dug up ONE MORE PIC that I didn't include yesterday simply because I caught you and Brian off guard in taking it and you're not quite looking in the direction of the camera... but what the hey? Here it is... LOL

Im curious what Billy And Brian were looking at
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Billy & Brian were looking at either someone coming or going as they're facing the door. Does that satisfy your curiosity?

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    nyfalcon,

Liz will probably deny this since she was the one taking the pic and I'm sure she usually demands (and commands) full attention in her presence, but: I bet they had just whirled around to watch a hot girl (other than Liz) go by. Us guys, we're so predictable.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Judging from the looks on our faces... wasn't a hot girl...

I think Steve Denton from Linkshare had just crashed the party, and the burly security guards outside the Real World Suites were tackling him to the floor

I vaguely remember him yelling "I'm the PLUS 1 on Billy Kay's Invitation" (which said Billy Kay Plus 1)

Talking

I wasn't there, but I'm guessing they were watching the "boxer-heads" dancing.

liz i never knew apart from being such a sweet person you are a very charming and beautiful....

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread