From the contact form....the 2nd or 3rd answer to my question about the outage....I put in during the outage. I reported that all banners were gone, and all text links went to blank pages. In my reply I asked them about their server logs, because they seemed not to know about the outage at all, so the sent me this.

"Hello Edward,

Yes, there are logs to our servers, but we in Client Support do not have access to those logs. We have recently been informed that on Sunday, July 9, 2006 from approximately 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PDT, tracking within the CJ Account Managerô was temporarily interrupted. As mentioned in the alert in the CJ Account Manager, we are aware of the outage and are investigating the matter in more detail. Updates will be posted to the site as they are available. Thank you for your patience."

A perfect example of one department not communicating with the other. Client services does not know what is going on, because they're not being told.