ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I wrote one of CJ merchants asking if because I am in Canada was this the reason for rejection. The merchant was going to go on my shopping mall site, not the one below.
    I got the following reply. Thank you for your email.

"I rejected the application because I found that one of your websites sold items such as stun
    g-u-ns. "

I have a safety and security based site selling alarms personal protection products safety products etc.
    I saw the reply and couldn't figure out if I should laugh or be angry. At least they were truthful and replyed.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Edited cuz I don't think it liked that gu word. Otherwise it got put in for moderator approval.

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    I wonder if they'd reject Yahoo as an affiliate because Yahoo indexes g-u-n sites, or (heaven forbid) p-o-r-n sites as well.

Some people just don't get it.

Do they refuse to buy their "idiots weekly" magazine from the local newstand because it sells g-u-n magazines as well?

Let's hope they refuse to be listed in the yellow pages, because that nasty telco lists g-u-n shops as well.

Maybe they hate the police, because the police carry g-u-n-s around.

Sheesh.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    And I though only the mass paranoi and g-u n laws was only in canada. Its only stun g-uns, a personal safety item.

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread