ABW Ambassador
    Golf Datafeed Wanted
    If you know one where is has quite a few products over the full range and brands of golf products then I would like to know please.

Golfgods.com (CJ), you can use GoldenCan store

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, Do they have the datafeed without goldencan as this site relys on a datafeed in text or csv?

I do use GC for quite a few sites but tis one is a bit different.

I do have a copy of a GolfGod datafeed from march which I think was downloaded for testing but I see it has no ProductID or SKU although I can work around this.

I found one that was nearly suitable on SAS but it has no Brands listed.

I would like the feed to have a field for brands & categories.

Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    Ok, Do they have the datafeed without goldencan as this site relys on a datafeed in text or csv?
    I suppose they have datafeed. I advise you to contact directly the merchant
    and ask them where can you download their product feed from.

ABW Ambassador
    ok, will do that thanks, if anyone else knows of anthing else as well please let us know...

Animal Lover
    I think PineMeadowGolf at CJ has a feed...

cheers
    Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

austadsgolf.com has a datafeed with cj. Unforunately they just added like 2000 gift cards to it. You might want to filter those out.

Golfgods.com has one, but they last one I downloaded did not work all the links go to an old site with 404 pages. I emailed them a few times and have had no response so I would avoid that one.

There was a feed for some used callaway stuff but I think they expired. something like callawaypreowned. Seems like golf is a tough one. I would be interested if there are others I need to add them to some of my gold sites also.

ABW Ambassador
    austadsgolf.com has a datafeed with cj. Unforunately they just added like 2000 gift cards to it. You might want to filter those out.
    Do they offer the datafeed free as well or do you need to be signed up for CJ's datafeed program?

Yeah I think I also had problems with the GolfGod one but it would have been ok, maybe it had no categories? I can't remember off hand but I did try quite a few merchants and ended up using one from an independent source that took many hours through searching to come across. I found two programs that are good but both only have 70 -80 products and it would be good to have more.

The biggest problem I had with most of the datafeeds I found is that they had no categories.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

DataFeedFile.com has many golf datafeed ready
    DataFeedFile.com has the following Golf Merchants datafeed ready:

GolfBalls.com
    GolfKnockOff.com
    PineMeadowGolf.com
    RefinerGolf.com

See DFF's full list of Golf related merchants here:
    http://www.datafeedfile.com/affiliat..._sort=merchant

Easy to use one line javascript, PHP, ASP are available.

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    GigaGolf has a free datafeed at our affiliate page. Click where it says "Affiliate Page" below.

Hi Rick,

Removed... because I was soliciting business from Rick. I have learned.

I will PM you instead...

nevermind I can not PM you for some reason. Please PM me instead if you are interested.

Thanks

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Hi Andrew,

I saw your post before it got deleted. Email me at rick.hart@gigagolf.com. I wanted to talk to you anyways. I have a couple of questions.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by DataFeedFile.com
    DataFeedFile.com has the following Golf Merchants datafeed ready:

GolfBalls.com
    GolfKnockOff.com
    PineMeadowGolf.com
    RefinerGolf.com

See DFF's full list of Golf related merchants here:
    http://www.datafeedfile.com/affiliat..._sort=merchant

Easy to use one line javascript, PHP, ASP are available.

Andrew, this is really incorrect information as the thread is asking for Golf Datafeeds and you don't offer Golf datafeeds from what I understand but only golf catalogs that are integrated into your own system.

Although Datafeedfile is a great system and I use it myself it's not really appropriate in this case to promote on this thread it as I'm obviously looking for Golf datafeeds I can manipulate in my own system and using datafeedfile I would be limited to your system. I'm sure your intentions were good but I want to clear this up to anyone else who reads this thread that you don't offer Golf datafeeds at all.

I came back to this thread as I have a new Golf website I'm developing, so far I have found a handful of suitable independent or free datafeeds:

GigaGolf
    NicheRetail
    GolfKnockoff
    In The Whole Golf
    *Golfideas.com (Problems with heavy use of html in description field - emailed them but they never replied back)

I'm still looking around and will update if I find anymore or let us know if you know of any. Please, none from CJ (paid) but Linkshare, shareasale and any other networks that don't make you pay for them are welcome.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I'm still looking around and will update if I find anymore or let us know if you know of any.
    I don't know if you have seen the ReFiner Golf Company on SAS MID=5254, they only have a 18 golf related products datafeed, but since you say that you have a new Golf website, maybe they have some products you can sell.

ABW Ambassador
    ok sal I will look into it, yeah its not many products but will check it out anyway.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Glinted: we are working on an upcoming launch for http://www.raysgolfshop.com/ and will have a free datafeed.

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds great Chuck, please let us know when its ready as I have a number of golf related domains ready to be developed.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    The largest B&M golf store in US are

Golfsmith. - they are on CJ
    followed by EdwinWatts (maybe they are on performics, not sure. their site is not a high converting site)

then there are the smaller players like 3balls, rockbottomgolf (they kick ass on eBay), golfgalaxy, pinemeadow, gigagolf, golfballs, etc

All the best. let me know if you need any advise on what to select as I have some inside info. You have my email, pls email

Overstock.com's sports data file has about 500 golf items. I've not looked at them but you could visit the Overstock site and see if there golf inventory is helpful. If so their datafeed is free.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    The largest B&M golf store in US are
    Golfsmith. - they are on CJ
    I don't have access to CJ datafeeds
    followed by EdwinWatts (maybe they are on performics, not sure. their site is not a high converting site)
    Applied but was rejected automatically since I live in Australia even though my websites are hosted & targeted in the USA
    then there are the smaller players like 3balls
    I will be able to get access to the datafeed on Linkshare & will look into that soon.
    rockbottomgolf (they kick ass on eBay),
    Can not find any sign of an affiliate program?
    golfgalaxy
    again applied but was rejected automatically as above...
    pinemeadow
    Again I don't have access to CJ datafeeds
    gigagolf
    currently using their datafeed
    All the best. let me know if you need any advise on what to select as I have some inside info. You have my email, pls email
    Ok thanks Eric, I'm busy on a couple of other projects at the moment but when i develop my other Golf domain names I will email you about this.

I have manged to get two golf websites developed using various feeds but would like to create several more soon...

As you can see it can be very frustrating for affiliates when they have to deal with not been allowed access to datafeeds due to greedy networks plus mindless AM's that set it up the program to reject anyone who does not have a US Address.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by iolaire
    Overstock.com's sports data file has about 500 golf items. I've not looked at them but you could visit the Overstock site and see if there golf inventory is helpful. If so their datafeed is free.
    great! I will look into this iolaire

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread