The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    A Well-Deserved Compliment for PersonalizationMall
    A customer email me with "When will my stuff arrive?" and attached her original PersonalizationMall email confirmation

The coupon code on her confirmation didn't match any we're given to use.

So I asked the AM

Seems when a customer "abandons the shopping cart" - changes their mind - PMall sends them a special email saying "We noticed you didn't complete the order process. Here's a cool coupon to help you along" (Yes, I paraphrased)

AND... when these people re-change their minds and go back and place an order, WE still get the commission. Even though PMall closed the deal IMO.

That's pretty cool of them.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    They deserve a "job well done" on that one Great service for the consumer, the merchant and the affiliate.

We have a process we use to drive reoders sales that is really helpful for affiliates also. When a customer places an Rx order, our system calculates the approximate refill date and then sends out a friendly reminder at refill time. The affiliate code is passed with it - so the affiliate gets credit for the reorders also.

Though our follow up system is based on generating re-orders from our customer base, it's been a great customer retention tool that's resulted in a 55% + re-order history for our affiliates.

I like the "bring em back" to the cart system you mention though - I'll have our techs look into that one to see what would be involved in adding that. Thanks for passing along the information.

Continued Success
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Manager Alan Townsend's Avatar
    Thanks Billy. We're certainly far from perfect, but fair is fair. * You refer the sale within 45 return days and you get paid - period.

* That's the fine print.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread