Business Bank Account
    I formed a LLC and opened a business account in one of my local banks. However there are no interests for leaving my money there. I would like to open an online account for some interests. Any Suggestions?

I really don't know how to open an account on CitiBank. Their homepage always send me somewhere I don't want to go.

I see "0 New Posts" so that I am replying it myself.

I'll reply to your post so it doesn't feel like it's being ignored. I honestly don't know the answer to your question, though. Maybe by replying to it somebody who does know will see it and post

No Interest from your bank?
    We are looking for new accounts:

I have great "Interest" in you depositing your money it into our account. We give the highest interest of any deposit institution anywhere. We will be more than interested in making arrangements to secure your cash with "Great Interest".

Trust us when I say “You money gets all my interest” There is no reason to go to those super conglomerates where your just a number. We will call personally call you every time you deposit money into our account and thank you with a bouquet of flowers.

Interested?

BankofPoop
    Riverbend Office
    Poopie Nubert – Chairman
    Bullhead City, Arizona 86442

Ask about the Free Toaster with every new deposit over $500.00

Tax Paying Member
    Why don't you talk to your local bank That would be more convienient than some distant bank and much easier to deal with. Your local bank has some interest bearing account vehicles. Ask them to explain their account structure. They also may require a minimum amount left in your company account.

Poopie..............
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Money Market Account?
    You can check out:

ING direct
    Zion's Bank
    Emigrant Direct

They all have interest rates of 4% to 5%
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet
    I formed a LLC and opened a business account in one of my local banks. However there are no interests for leaving my money there. I would like to open an online account for some interests. Any Suggestions?

I really don't know how to open an account on CitiBank. Their homepage always send me somewhere I don't want to go.
    What state are you in?

I am in midwest but I will move soon. Just want to get suggestions for online banks. Thanks.

I have used NetBank.com in the past. As with most corporate accounts in order to get any interest bearing yields you have to have a sizeable balance maintained.

Business accounts usually pay for everything. They make up for the personal "free" accounts that many banks offer.

Though probably the best for me, which doesn't draw interest unless it's in the business savings account is Bank of America. They have branches just about everywhere. Been good to me.

It all depends on the amount you leave in the account (and I don't mean 8K!) but I know that Chase has a good daily money market sweap account that has yielded good results.

http://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?p.../OpenAnAccount
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Thanks. I checked with my local bank. They do have great offers now. They didn't mention it because I didn't have the money to maintain minimum balance at the beginning. Will go with them.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread