Thumbs down Hip Hop Capital ---Bad Merchant!
    Anybody else use Hip Hop Capital? They have been offline too long.

Wrote a friendly "need to add funds" reminder using the merchant contact section ---No Answer

Went to their website and did the same through their contact form ---No Answer

Happened to get an email from them about new items and responded to that email address with a read receipt requested---No Answer and an email came back saying they deleted the email without reading it which could have meant they just didn't agree to the return receipt request. This message had another email address to a Tim..

Wrote Tim ---No Answer.

I think merchants like this ought to be kicked out of ShareAsale. I am promoting dead links so how is ShareAsale getting paid

I don't like Hip Hop Capital and now I guess I have to edit all my sites that were promoting them.

Can I call them Jerks?

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    Anybody else use Hip Hop Capital? They have been offline too long.

Wrote a friendly "need to add funds" reminder using the merchant contact section ---No Answer

Went to their website and did the same through their contact form ---No Answer

Happened to get an email from them about new items and responded to that email address with a read receipt requested---No Answer and an email came back saying they deleted the email without reading it which could have meant they just didn't agree to the return receipt request. This message had another email address to a Tim..

Wrote Tim ---No Answer.

I think merchants like this ought to be kicked out of ShareAsale. I am promoting dead links so how is ShareAsale getting paid

I don't like Hip Hop Capital and now I guess I have to edit all my sites that were promoting them.

Can I call them Jerks?
    I am not an active affiliate of theirs anymore but I did join their program a long time ago and received a newsletter from them the other day. So, looks like they're still around... just not paying attention perhaps...

@ porkchop sorry to know that your time and effort has gone down the drain....you should consider joining merchants with autodeposit there is a thread with all the merchants who are on autodeposit listed.

i actually wanted to post this ever time i read ur nick name i feel hungry and my mouth starts watering yummy!!!!!! Pork Chops
    [B][URL=http://ablogfullofgames.blogspot.com/]Blog Games[/URL]
    [URL="http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com"][COLOR="Red"]Our Blog[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread