Isn't this nice?
    They must have seen in my personal profile that I am a Pagan/Wiccan and decided that the money was best taken care of by someone of my faith.

I think I will start a pagan community center and outreach program!

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:07:02 +0200 From:"Hannah Jack Williams" <> To: htt p:// Subject: MY WILL

My name is Mrs.Hannah Jack Williams I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/Organization. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me everything he worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly.

Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God.

I will be going in for an operation tomorrow morning I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $3,500,000(Three million five hundred thousand dollars) to you/Organization for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows according to (JAMES 1:27).

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware I have changed my will, you and him will arrange the transfer of the funds from the Private Finance company to your humble self.This decision was taking after going through your personal profile.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly,Please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.Contact my Executor BARRISTER EDWARD HAYES with this specified Email: OR with your full names contact telephone/fax number and your full address and tell him that I have WILLED($3,500,000.00) to you and I have also notified him that I am WILL-IN that amount to you for a specific and good work. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I dont want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish.And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I dont want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Mrs.Hannah Jack Williams

Verschicken Sie romantische, coole und witzige Bilder per SMS!
    Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: h ttp://
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    New York, USA
    Well that's a new one.

Sometimes I wonder how much funny stuff I'm missing because I don't read my spam mail.

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Virginia Beach
    Rats, how did aunt Hannah get to a computer... Oh I bet someone smuggled her a blackberry Now I gotta search her room and... Oooops did I say that outloud?

I guess some people just have too much time on thier hands. Does anyone really fall for this stuff?

BTW Ssanf I would put you in my will. You can have all my bills.
    :gnome: [URL][/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

check out, for a laugh on their expense.

Cambridgeshire, England
    Quote Originally Posted by GethsemeneRose
    Does anyone really fall for this stuff?
    Read a story today about people buying up cheap stocks and then starting a spam campaign about how the stock is going to rocket - seems that they can influence the market enough to make it worthwhile by selling a couple of days after the spam campaign went out.

I have personally had it with the stock market spam, as I get about five of those a day right now.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Los Angeles
    That is hilarious Sandra! LMAO - Glad someone reads this stuff and posts it. It's downright funny!

And the stock scam is classic. I was thinking about that just the other day as I deleted the massive amounts of stock spam. Just glancing at the subject titles to make sure it's deletable is enough to put a bug in people's wig about that stock. I can see how it's profitable to run that game. Sick but effective. I'd rather make money the old fashion way. :-)

Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

There is one that I like, but it isn't about spam. It is about someone trying to scam on ebay and gets instead!

edward hayes, must be a fraud!
    Are these people targeting wiccans or everyone? I too am a wiccan and was astonished to recieve this. Can't this person be put out of business???? or arrested!

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Tampa, FL
    Some people actually believe this too.

Quote Originally Posted by GethsemeneRose
    ...Does anyone really fall for this stuff?...
    Sadly, yes, they do. Otherwise there would not be so much of it going around. Just like in Aff Mktg, it's all about ROI.

I would just like to see more of them try to spend that ROI sitting in jail.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread