New Shipping Comparison Site
    Okay, I hope this is appropriate. Move if necessary. So here-go's....

Does anybody get Kim Kommando newsletters lately? I noticed this new venture.

I'm not affiliate with this at all. So if anybody makes money I'm just building Karma.

As I understand it comparison sites are hot and obviously shipping applies to so much commerce. This isn't easy to pull off, apparently.

RedRoller.com
    (note: UPS "Brown" is not in the comparison. )
    I signed up though I am cautiously optimistic of it's value to me personally. It is pretty inticing stuff if you're at all a part of direct marketing. And there is and

Naturally, my next thought is "where's the affiliate program"?

If anybody is interested in promoting a shipping comparison site maybe you should contact them. It looks like they don't have an official program on yet. Or they are being discreet thus far.

<frome RedRoller>
    "Affiliates
    RedRoller is seeking affiliate partners with an interest in small business. And you can earn money referring customers interested in saving time and money on shipping.

RedRoller helps customers make smarter shipping decisions by giving them the power to compare rates among various carriers and send packages from any location to anylocation in as few as two clicks. If your customers, members or partners are interested in saving time and money on shipping, apply to join RedRoller's affiliate partner program.
    As an affiliate partner, we'll pay you for every new customer who ships on our site and an additional fee for those customers who meet volume shipping requirements.

Interested? Contact us to learn more and apply today!"

<end RedRoller quote>

But no Network link or anything contct person/dept.

Here's a link (ugly but seems to work): https://www.redroller.com/shippingce...lVRS82X0FfNFZK

Navigation path: Redroller.com > (top nav) Help > (drop down) AboutRedRoller > (left nav) Partners .

I hope it prooves useful:-)

Note: Liveperson is on the site and autoresponder emails. Interesting how they'll play that with affiliate traffic. No?
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

So this is a "shipping" comparison site, not a "shopping" comparison site as stated in the title?

ah-hem - Yes. I think it's fixed now.

I just couldn't go posting without making my traditional silly typo mistake. :-)
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread